Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They offering me $600 for my Max but I just checked , I still owe $390...

sqpUOB2.png

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I could've sworn the last 2 years they let you add whatever phone you wanted to your bag early so you could check out fast when preorders went live.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The camera and video specs are impressive. Google kicked off the night mode/dark mode imaging with the Pixel, but Apple is going to take it to another level because Google doesn't have the clout or the marketing expertise to sell how dope of a feature it is.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
By Innovation Only my ass! :pachaha:

:russ::lolbron::mjlol: Apple continues to fleece the public with iPhone models that have dated technology which is now lagging behind the high end Android handsets.

After the iPhone X, this new iPhone 11 will continue the trend of flops for Apple. :trash:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You sad clowns are moving backwards,

Iphones keep their value tremondlsy well, i never sell back to the provider, I sale online take that and put it toward the new phone

Lol exactly. My pops turns 60 this yr so im probably going to give him my XS Max instead of selling it this year though.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
companies need to stop annual phone releases, or at least stop with the annual shows/reveals. i get it, they got sales to make, but for what % of the world is an annual tweak of the camera and +30 mins of battery life cause for upgrade/new phone. my charges don't drop until i cross the 3 year mark.

anyway, i have nothing nice to say nor am i moved by this...so i'll KIM

edit: wait, the big changes between the models is all the shyt they're doing with cameras/lens. at a certain point if you're that into pictures, you might need to just cop a dslr and truly get into photography. :dead:

Lol, at this point Apple should just team up with Canon and make a camera.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I’m usually in the off-2 year cycle where I get the shytty upgraded iPhone instead of the brand new one ..

Like I just paid off my last bill for the 8 this month (2 years)...so I’m due for an upgrade, but I really think it’s best if i wait it out for the new one next year...nikkas really thinking we out here tryna have legit photo shoots with our smart phones

At least my phone bill will be cheaper for the next year

Or wait til
Black Friday like I did

I upgraded my my 6s to a iPhone max and got a 300 gift card