☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Then shyts are trash. Get the Powerbeats.

But......this keynote was meh. The Pro is a good look if you wanna phone to hold you down for a minute. I’m on an 8+ because I don’t wanna let go of TouchID but these new phones are very tempting.
i like touch ID and i know they're gonna integrate the faceID and touch ID into the screen at some point...but i havent even had faceID for all these years... and i'm wondering if i'm legit missing out...been at least 3 years with my joint :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You'd be surprised just how many people out there that are obsessed with having the newest shyt. I have a friend that changes phones every three months. He'll switch between all the different phone types to try out all the different technology out there. I personally don't get it. My phone is through my job and we can only switch them out when something is actually broke with them. I just got the XR last week to replace the 6 Plus that I had since a few months after it dropped. Even then I keep my phones forever.
but that crowd is slimming. there will always be early adopters, those who have to have the latest, that's not a critical segment of the market like it was 7-12 years ago when a new phone truly represented big upgrades or design changes. just seems weird to still produce quantities at that level on an annual basis. i know they sell (although a couple years ago they weren't), and with their trade in program they're still making necessary bank, but seems like moving to at least an 18 month cycle would be a better compromise.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lol. See how it works dude 24 hours ago said he wasn't upgrading, now he's sounding like he was on stage breaking everything down :mjlol:
if this was @ me...not a dude and i won't be upgrading, i run my phones into the ground. what finally made me upgrade this year is that GPS/location services stopped working on the old phone, i was fine taking a charger everywhere with me to keep in on life support but no GPS was the kicker :ld:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
i like touch ID and i know they're gonna integrate the faceID and touch ID into the screen at some point...but i havent even had faceID for all these years... and i'm wondering if i'm legit missing out...been at least 3 years with my joint :francis:

TouchID is more practical especially with Apple Pay. Why the fukk do I wanna make eye contact with my phone when I have 10 fingers that can just authorize the payment in milliseconds without me looking. Just put the damn fingerprint sensor under the glass and call it a day.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Nobody called green & purple finishes for the more expensive ones, only the 11.

I noticed they didn't let the Asian girl go into as much detail as Phil about the 11 camera, probably because the 11 and the two Pros are the same exact phones minus the zoom lens and the 11 having a better battery than the Pro Max. They didn't do a good enough job separating the quality like last year and there's reason for it. Phil came in with the buzzwords a mile a minute to throw the scent off.

Nobody gives a shyt about zoom technologies but professionals and they aren't shooting on smartphones no matter how much these companies say how pro their cameras are. Onlyfans nudes, instas, and snaps will be the same as they were last year lol

I can also admit the frosted glass looks cheaper than the glossy look the past few years and I like matte

if this was @ me...not a dude and i won't be upgrading, i run my phones into the ground. what finally made me upgrade this year is that GPS/location services stopped working on the old phone, i was fine taking a charger everywhere with me to keep in on life support but no GPS was the kicker :ld:

It wasn't at you, I quoted the one I was talking to. It's just jokes.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Excited but I see nothing cutting edge or even worth while. It makes me want to buy an older phone instead, or like another iPhone X instead. Even those extra lenses, I’d rather purchase those panoramic or anamorphic lenses to do the trick.