Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I got the 6s and it’s still running well. I like to buy my phone out right as well so no need to upgrade at the moment.

Unless this phone breaks down this year, I’m not upgrading.

And a trade-in doesn’t really make sense for me anymore. Might as well keep this old 6s as a burner when I do upgrade. That, or I’ll cop a Galaxy S8/9 for cheap and use that as my 2nd phone.

Phones are mad cheap these days.

EDIT: I’ll look at the specs when I get home.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iPhone XR was already asscheeks, iPhone 11 ain't fooling anyone.

Those bezels :russ:

So we sposed to believe that the standard model from last year and the year before all of sudden has been year over year upgraded to less screen to body ratio?

11 Pro? Yuk. Another gimmick, marginal upgrade. Not worth it if you already have a X or an XS. The 11 is a step backwards, and the 11 pro... really tho is a XSS

Looks like i'll be sitting on the X for another year. Not even to hate tho, my galaxy 9 still holding as well.

Phones done got boring :unimpressed:

Daps
I got the 6s and it’s still running well. I like to buy my phone out right as well so no need to upgrade at the moment.

Unless this phone breaks down this year, I’m not upgrading.

And a trade-in doesn’t really make sense for me anymore. Might as well keep this old 6s as a burner when I do upgrade. That, or I’ll cop a Galaxy S8/9 for cheap and use that as my 2nd phone.

Phones are mad cheap these days.

EDIT: I’ll look at the specs when I get home.

I been rocking this 6s for over 4.5 years. It's starting to show its age (although it's physically in excellent condition).

I'm sure this will feel like an upgrade to me. Hopefully I can get another 4-5 years out of it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The camera and video specs are impressive. Google kicked off the night mode/dark mode imaging with the Pixel, but Apple is going to take it to another level because Google doesn't have the clout or the marketing expertise to sell how dope of a feature it is.
ringht, because we need more #bedtimeselfie or #clubbinglikewhat photos on social media :mjlol:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I been rocking this 6s for over 4.5 years. It's starting to show its age (although it's physically in excellent condition).

I'm sure this will feel like an upgrade to me. Hopefully I can get another 4-5 years out of it.

Mine is holding up well also. Obviously not as snappy as some of the newer phones but I think it’ll hold me another year. I’m not a fan of that financing option.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the new ipad is interesting only because i have been thinking of upgrading from my ipad mini 2 but not excited for anything else. i have a 6s+ and see myself rocking with this for another 2 years.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
iPhone XR was already asscheeks, iPhone 11 ain't fooling anyone.

Those bezels :russ:

So we sposed to believe that the standard model from last year and the year before all of sudden has been year over year upgraded to less screen to body ratio?

11 Pro? Yuk. Another gimmick, marginal upgrade. Not worth it if you already have a X or an XS. The 11 is a step backwards, and the 11 pro... really tho is a XSS

Looks like i'll be sitting on the X for another year. Not even to hate tho, my galaxy 9 still holding as well.

Phones done got boring :unimpressed:

You seem fair and unbiased. What is actually new about the iPhone 11? Did anything newsworthy come from this event? I don't want to read the back and forth stan shyt.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Everybody saying this is a S year. I have a 7plus. Idk if I can wait until 2020 next year :francis:

:francis: Same boat as you, I got an 8plus, but I’m going to feel hella stupid buying this new phone only for the 2020 phone to have all the piff features :francis:

Might just cop the 699 joint since it’s not that expensive just in case :patrice:

What do y’all phone fanatics think?