Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
"Don't know you from atom"

Jesus Christ :snoop:
yeah cuz smartphones never auto-spell a different word to what you intended to use. Weren't you the one going on about disingenuous and all that nonsense before while you were protecting you bo?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"i don't know you from atom" is a funny line for Ant-man actually. doesn't DC have a shrinking dude named Atom?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
No impact on the movie?

Nicca the impact it had was the item they had to steal to use against Cross..... if they didnt have that item they wouldnt be able to execute their plans.

Breh....they didn't NEED to write that into the story. Some device to do something that allows them to do something, etc blah blah. It was a macguffin to get him to fight Falcon.

Now, I'm not saying that I didn't like it, because I thought it was fukking great. But it was clearly there only to connect to the MCU. That movie, without that scene/story beat, isn't any different lol.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see me or my wife in the movie
:mjcry:

The movie turned out a lot better that I expected tho, it gives me the iron man 1 feel

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Tony Stark, Pym, and Star Lord need to have a roast off in Infinity War.
something about this post just made me really grasp the size of this infinity war... and also how much a letdown the civil war will be

civil war is one movie... might be about 2 hours 30 mins... maybe 3.....

in that time they will need to establish the laws getting passed, who's riding for each side, a few battles between them, a big battle at the end, a resolution where they join up, and on to the infinity wars..... all of this in 3 hours, with about 10-12 characters... if we thought avengers 2 was rushed and had too many moving parts, wait till they cram all this in 1 movie

infinity wars tho :banderas: with both movies together, will be 5-6 hours worth of film

but what you said.............

ironman
hulk
spidey
cap
winter soldier
falcon
ant man
wasp (maybe)
starlord
grout
rocket
green broad
black widow
black panther
possibly daredevil
thor
thor's backup team
loki still out here
thanos
hawkeye
fury
scarlett witch

plus whoever they decide to introduce just in that movie

plus secret cameos and shyt they haven't told us about

plus whoever else that debuts before that (they got about 5 series in the works)

that shyt is going to be a constant :ohhh::merchant::whoo::blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh....they didn't NEED to write that into the story. Some device to do something that allows them to do something, etc blah blah. It was a macguffin to get him to fight Falcon.

Now, I'm not saying that I didn't like it, because I thought it was fukking great. But it was clearly there only to connect to the MCU. That movie, without that scene/story beat, isn't any different lol.

So 2 things:

Are you saying the opening scene didn't connect Antman to the MCU?

Also, the final scene and after credits didn't mean anything?

Ok say Antman never met Falcon on camera......

So next year when Cap3 drops, are you or would you really be cool with "off panel" Antman knowing/meeting the Avengers?

That's going 0-60 without that scene. I think for evidently where they are obviously going, it was necessary

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
something about this post just made me really grasp the size of this infinity war... and also how much a letdown the civil war will be

civil war is one movie... might be about 2 hours 30 mins... maybe 3.....

in that time they will need to establish the laws getting passed, who's riding for each side, a few battles between them, a big battle at the end, a resolution where they join up, and on to the infinity wars..... all of this in 3 hours, with about 10-12 characters... if we thought avengers 2 was rushed and had too many moving parts, wait till they cram all this in 1 movie

infinity wars tho :banderas: with both movies together, will be 5-6 hours worth of film

but what you said.............

ironman
hulk
spidey
cap
winter soldier
falcon
ant man
wasp (maybe)
starlord
grout
rocket
green broad
black widow
black panther
possibly daredevil
thor
thor's backup team
loki still out here
thanos
hawkeye
fury
scarlett witch

plus whoever they decide to introduce just in that movie

plus secret cameos and shyt they haven't told us about

plus whoever else that debuts before that (they got about 5 series in the works)

that shyt is going to be a constant :ohhh::merchant::whoo::blessed:

movie civil war is gonna be alot different, because of course they dont have the same amount of characters, and the comic civil war series was not even that good lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
movie civil war is gonna be alot different, because of course they dont have the same amount of characters, and the comic civil war series was not even that good lol
i know but so far we have at least 10 characters confirmed in civil war... all in 1 movie... with zero of the plot being explained in previous movies so we'll have to start from the intros to the laws and all that shyt

unless they go time jump.... start off with writing on a black screen/narrator "in 2016, congress passed a law to say..........."

unless they do that... we gonna have to spend time on laws and rounding up people and arguments with the avengers and other fukkery.... but i feel infinity war is gonna be straight smash time throughout and it has 2 movies to do so

don't get me wrong.. i'm not saying c3 will be bad... just it'll be more avengers 2 than anything.. rushed storylines and shyt

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know but so far we have at least 10 characters confirmed in civil war... all in 1 movie... with zero of the plot being explained in previous movies so we'll have to start from the intros to the laws and all that shyt

unless they go time jump.... start off with writing on a black screen/narrator "in 2016, congress passed a law to say..........."

unless they do that... we gonna have to spend time on laws and rounding up people and arguments with the avengers and other fukkery.... but i feel infinity war is gonna be straight smash time throughout and it has 2 movies to do so

don't get me wrong.. i'm not saying c3 will be bad... just it'll be more avengers 2 than anything.. rushed storylines and shyt

Civil war should jump right into wuteva sets off the registration act. Actually hulk and iron man fukking up africa could be that event with tony agreeing to cooperate with the gov because of his involvement. Then Panther and Spidey supposed to be just cameos.

In the after credits scene when falc suggested calling iron man what did cap say? He wont go along with this or its complicated? So the shyt probably already started