Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
is Hank Pym one of the top minds of Marvel, The MCU etc.? right?

i mean is he on the level of brilliance like Tony and Banner?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cmon breh, it's 2015 and judging by your screen name you can't be a rookie to this shyt. GOOGLE "does ___ have post credit scenes?" before you leave the house. :ufdup:

At least look around the theater and see if any nerds are firmly implanted in their seats while you're rushing out the theater. :mjlol: My homie was about to leave and I was like, "Nah, there's a second scene." :youngsabo: These cacs looked at me like :leon:, turned around, and sat their asses back down after they overheard what I said.

I lost. I didn't look it up ahead of time and I saw the theater clearing out after the wasp scene so I thought it was all good.

At least I got YouTube and now I know better

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Disingenuous garbage posts get negs. Don't like it? Stop being a shytty poster
do you even know what disingenuous means? And If I wasn't addressing you what concern is it of yours again? :what: dude even realized the point of confusion and moved on and then you come in like some brokeback scorned lover "hey don't pick on my bey bey fwen"

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
do you even know what disingenuous means? And If I wasn't addressing you what concern is it of yours again? :what: dude even realized the point of confusion and moved on and then you come in like some brokeback scorned lover "hey don't pick on my bey bey fwen"

"Not truly honest or sincere. Deceitful." Like ignoring dude's smiley and twisting his post into something else. There's enough legit racist shyt in the world without your WOATness making things up as you see fit.

Boyfriend? Brokeback? Bey Bey? You might want to look up "projection" too.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
"Not truly honest or sincere. Deceitful."
:heh: you got all that from me not agreeing with dudes post?you watch too much reality tv with your girlfriends
Like ignoring dude's smiley and twisting his post into something else.
yeah I imagined dude acknowledging falcon's pitiful showing then saying he wants to see more appearances anyway tacked on with an Obama smiley.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
" There's enough legit racist shyt in the world without your WOATness making things up as you see fit.
what have I made up that wasn't posted :beli:

Boyfriend? Brokeback? Bey Bey? You might want to look up "projection" too.
how can I be projecting when I am not coming to the defence of another man like he's a damsel in distress :pachaha: to feel as strongly as you do on a subject you were not a part of tells me you feel strongly for the bxking, do your thing sisquo we don't judge here :wrist:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Goddamn you're a moron

And then when you got called out, you conveniently leave out the smiley. :shaq2: WOATs gonna WOAT
let that kid cook man

he didnt get it or maybe i fukked up and shoulda posted by the numbers
is what it is
dont wanna derail the thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Let him cook? He can't even boil the fukking water. Dude's been horrible since SOHH
The sad part is I don't even know your creepy stalker self from atom but you have obviously been studying me (or who you believe to be me) for years. Get a life and stop :cape: for males :scust:its disgusting