Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ant-Man 1
Falcon 0
:mjcry:
anyway i wanna see Anthony Mackie shoe horned into every scene in every movie from here on out
:obama:
you liked seeing the most sought after cinematic sidekick (around) get his ass handed to him by an ant-man eh? Of all avengers it had to be him to get clobbered by ant-man wonder why

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
you liked seeing the most sought after cinematic sidekick (around) get his ass handed to him by an ant-man eh? Of all avengers it had to be him to get clobbered by ant-man wonder why
you like puttin words in my mouth muthafukka?
eh?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
weirdos
so that shyt you quoted gives YOU the impression i wanted Falcon to get sonned by Ant-Man?

im puttin you on word rations
you acknowledge the L falcon took then go on to say you wish for the actor to be shoehorned in more movies. Knowing what Anthony Mackie represents in Hollywood what else could that statement possibly mean. But keep playing silly

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I really was not that impressed by that movie, my son loved it my daughter did too, but I sat there like eh. From the reviews the Brehs gave thought this was gone be better than I thought. I laughed here and there but nothing really stood out and the movie felt really generic

Probably because you're programmed to expect heavy action and heavy CGI from comic book movies with a generic backstory as to why civilian became a "super hero". This was actually something different for a change. And it's shocking that your kids got it but u didn't. But hey kids are more open to different things. They can see something for what it is.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
you acknowledge the L falcon took then go on to say you wish for the actor to be shoehorned in more movies. Knowing what Anthony Mackie represents in Hollywood what else could that statement possibly mean. But keep playing silly
i keep forgettin sarcasm doesnt translate well thru text on here

fukkit

cook

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Probably because you're programmed to expect heavy action and heavy CGI from comic book movies with a generic backstory as to why civilian became a "super hero". This was actually something different for a change. And it's shocking that your kids got it but u didn't. But hey kids are more open to different things. They can see something for what it is.
Sure buddy. :troll: