Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so is Hank a superior scientist to Tony and Banner?

In his field of Micro Organisms and particle... YES... just like Banner is far superior of a Gamma Scientist than everyone and Tony is (second to Dr. Doom) far superior in Technology.... everyone have their niche

Dr. Strange is a superior surgeon and magician

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
In his field of Micro Organisms and particle... YES... just like Banner is far superior of a Gamma Scientist than everyone and Tony is (second to Dr. Doom) far superior in Technology.... everyone have their niche

:ohhh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i've been stanning this movie since day 1... and i finally saw it. good move. 3.5/5 I'd say. middle of the pack Marvel movie, and I've already forgotton most of it to be perfectly honest. that being said, as soon as a clean rip leaks I'm watching it again.

i honestly chalk up the "forgettability" up to the 3d. I've never left a 3D movie hyped. i did not need to see this movie in 3D, i can't fukkin focus on shyt properly for some reason.

No one's performance stood out as bad to me. Darren Cross was ruthless from jump, Yellowjacket was underutilized - standard Marvel villain.

I thought Michael Douglas as Pym was the best character personally. Rudd should have been able to do more of his comedic schtick. This movie felt long as fukk to start, then quick as hell to end. I wanted another action scene early and wish they had a long montage of him learning the suit - not jumping through a keyhole and running beside ants, but more shyt like the record and vaccuum. 5 more minutes of comedic shyt like that, and i would have liked this movie more.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps

and Black Panther is more of a polymath then having a speciality

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Falcon wasnt acting very hero like. When he started losing he pulled out 2 submachine guns and tried obliterating ant man, all over some trespassing

What would cap America say?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Falcon wasnt acting very hero like. When he started losing he pulled out 2 submachine guns and tried obliterating ant man, all over some trespassing

What would cap America say?
yo, i found that shyt weird too. Antman was basically like "im a good guy dude, sorry for the inconvenience" and he starts shooting at him. And Antman never even mentioned that fact afterwards. he said he fought an Avenger, but nothing about getting 400 bullets sprayed at him by one

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good movie although I'm getting tired of origin stories, a necessary evil for the big pay off :blessed:

Falcon mentions "The Accords" wouldn't let Tony help them with Bucky, I was thinking that the Accords were probably the hidden government leaders that Nick Fury was talking to in the Avengers during the climax