Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what is this so called "humor" in the Nolan Batman's? I'm asking honestly. a character smiled once? the main character was named the Joker, and i don't remember much of what he did being "funny" in any definition of the word? Is slamming a dude's head on a pencil "funny?" ... i guess?

Bruce Wayne is a humorless c*nt, and from the looks of Affleck, that won't change. Dude didn't even smile once at Comic-con. ... but honestly, i don't care. i'm just asking
him saying taaaaaaaaaah daaaaaaaahhh after had me like :russ:

i mean come on breh.. it's not overt humor but to say you watched all 3 batman movies and heard ZERO jokes or humor

come on now... like when he bought out the whole ballet team to shyt on harvey while providing cover... the two bytches swimming around the pool... well i just bought the place so i think it'll be fine... the bum talking bout some "nice coat".... and i havent watched this shyt in years.. i'm sure i could turn it on and find much more

i mean this isn't a guess anymore.. both studios have come out in plain english and said they are doing two totally different types of movies... it's not something we need to continue to analyze as if they haven't made this known from batman begins

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
him saying taaaaaaaaaah daaaaaaaahhh after had me like :russ:

i mean come on breh.. it's not overt humor but to say you watched all 3 batman movies and heard ZERO jokes or humor

come on now... like when he bought out the whole ballet team to shyt on harvey while providing cover... the two bytches swimming around the pool... well i just bought the place so i think it'll be fine... the bum talking bout some "nice coat".... and i havent watched this shyt in years.. i'm sure i could turn it on and find much more

i mean this isn't a guess anymore.. both studios have come out in plain english and said they are doing two totally different types of movies... it's not something we need to continue to analyze as if they haven't made this known from batman begins

There were definitely bits of humor in all three of those movies..or the part in dark knight returns when he's talking to selina, she disappears, and he says "so that's what that feels like" It may not have all been gut busting humor but it was still there

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There were definitely bits of humor in all three of those movies..or the part in dark knight returns when he's talking to selina, she disappears, and he says "so that's what that feels like" It may not have all been gut busting humor but it was still there
exactly... it was just bad campy humor... lets not act like they didn't try... multiple times in multiple movies... bet we can start with some in man of steel too... like someone else said... you KNOW white boy, rambling fast, with funny lines thrown in, number 2 (jesse eisenberg behind vince vaughn) will have plenty one liners and stupid shyt for BVS

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Rudd and Pena killt this shyt :wow:
I never laugh out loud in cinemas, but I did tonight :wow:

RIP Anthony :mjcry:
ant-with-wings.jpg

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
so are Pym Particles really the most revolutionary science in the MCU so far...more than stark's iron man armour, ultron, zola's algorithm, super soldier serum etc. etc.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have the time to go through the whole franchise but the fight with al ghoul where Bruce thinks he has him then al strikes the ice with Bruce falling through. The next scene with Bruce shivering around the fire seemed very Tom and Jerry. Another bit of lighthearted humour was the scene at the table with dent where he tells the staff to rearrange the seating and dent says you can't do that and Bruce replies "it's okay I own the place" very matter of fact. Subtle comedy like that is the right kind of humour what marvel does is actually a form of self deprecation like this is so fukin absurd let's add a bunch of comedy and have a gay ole time with this, it will be so funny :beli:

i mean, yeah, very subtle comedy in the sense that most human interaction has a hint of comedy. even Holocaust movies probably have instances of that. that being said, i would consider the DK trilogy some of the least comedic movies ever made

Batman Begins / Funny - TV Tropes

The Dark Knight / Funny - TV Tropes

The Dark Knight Rises / Funny - TV Tropes

:francis: