Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ant-man could've easily been a critical and financial flop man. It's not even close to being a bankable concept. None of the other studios would even think about green lighting a project like this. I thought the film was going to flop personally.
The only reason this film exists is Edgar Wright. This was his baby. It was being made on his name and then disney drove him out being over bearing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think Marvel has spoiled people and everyone expects their movies to be the same. Every character isn't the same and their back story isn't the same. This was an origins film. The MCU is huge and will only get bigger and eventually even the main characters will change. This movie gave a lot. Like I said months ago. If you look at these movies as episodes and small pieces to a bigger puzzle it will make the experience more enjoyable.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
movie exceeded my expectations, was fantastic
loved the 80s connection to shield and the present day connection with the Avengers
Funny that you said that bc those felt extremely out of place to me. Like they were references thrown in just to connect that movie to the overall MCU universe. Especially the scene with him breaking in Avengers training camp with Falcon that had no real overall impact on the movie

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I'm mad I walked out after the mid credits scene. Didn't think there was another

Cmon breh, it's 2015 and judging by your screen name you can't be a rookie to this shyt. GOOGLE "does ___ have post credit scenes?" before you leave the house. :ufdup:

At least look around the theater and see if any nerds are firmly implanted in their seats while you're rushing out the theater. :mjlol: My homie was about to leave and I was like, "Nah, there's a second scene." :youngsabo: These cacs looked at me like :leon:, turned around, and sat their asses back down after they overheard what I said.
I thought it was funny that T.I. is credited as Tip "T.I." Harris, like Tip is his real first name :mjlol:

That c00n is so ashamed of his real name "Clifford" he's been going by Tip. That's what he's registered with the SAG as. :mjlol:

I really was not that impressed by that movie, my son loved it my daughter did too, but I sat there like eh. From the reviews the Brehs gave thought this was gone be better than I thought. I laughed here and there but nothing really stood out and the movie felt really generic

The brehs set you up to be disappointed too huh? Like I said, it was a cool movie but nikkas in here were making it seem like the best shyt ever.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Funny that you said that bc those felt extremely out of place to me. Like they were references thrown in just to connect that movie to the overall MCU universe. Especially the scene with him breaking in Avengers training camp with Falcon that had no real overall impact on the movie

No impact on the movie?

Nicca the impact it had was the item they had to steal to use against Cross..... if they didnt have that item they wouldnt be able to execute their plans.

Second impact it had was the introduction between himself and another character which later we see how it relates when it comes out that this guy is looking for him. Had they not met, there wouldnt be a connection?:dahell:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
No impact on the movie?

Nicca the impact it had was the item they had to steal to use against Cross..... if they didnt have that item they wouldnt be able to execute their plans.

Second impact it had was the introduction between himself and another character which later we see how it relates when it comes out that this guy is looking for him. Had they not met, there wouldnt be a connection?:dahell:
:russ:
shoulda just asked...
"muthafukka did you watch the movie?!":dahell:

:deadmanny:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I have to say it's among my favorite MCU films it'd be in my top three with guardians and winter solider. Marvel was really smart to start mashing genres together into the superhero one keeps things fresh. Rudd,Douglas,Lily and Pena were great in their roles and hope they return for another one. I'd like to add
people say MCU villains aren't really strong (something I agree with) but Cross was even though lacking in development was pretty effective I mean he zapped a nikka into goop and flushed him down the toliet that scene had me like :wow::merchant::whoa: :damn: dude played a really creepy obsessive unhinged person probably closest thing we'll get to really evil villain in the MCU

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I have to say it's among my favorite MCU films it'd be in my top three with guardians and winter solider. Marvel was really smart to start mashing genres together into the superhero one keeps things fresh. Rudd,Douglas,Lily and Pena were great in their roles and hope they return for another one. I'd like to add
people say MCU villains aren't really strong (something I agree with) but Cross was even though lacking in development was pretty effective I mean he zapped a nikka into goop and flushed him down the toliet that scene had me like :wow::merchant::whoa: :damn: dude played a really creepy obsessive unhinged person probably closest thing we'll get to really evil villain in the MCU
Yeah when he put his hand on Mike Douglas shoulder when he was at they crib (like the guy you talked about in the bathroom) I thought it was curtains :lupe:

I thought he was a good villain