Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
were you on some form of medication when you typed that :what:

Nope. It's a top 5 Marvel movie. With that said, I've seen all 12 and I enjoyed probably 8 of them. I'm not one of these stans who thinks every movie they've put out is great. It's pretty easily better than the Iron Man sequels, the Thor movies and Age of Ultron which I thought were all mediocre to bad.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back form seeing it. I thought the movie was pretty fun. I don't love it as much as other people have, but I enjoyed myself. I would put it right in the middle of the MCU solo films.

I really liked old man Pym.

Scott: Why don't we call the Avengers?
Pym: They're probably too busy dropping cities out of the sky.

The fight scenes were great.

Back it up, just back it up, baaaccck it up, nope just baaaaaacccck it up.......

The baaaack it up just it up reminded me of happy gilmore.
Just taaap it in tap tap tap it in taaap it in lol

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think right now
CA:TWS
Ant-Gawd
Avengers AoU
GOTG
Iron Man

Might be my rankings right now

I got

GOTG
ANTMAN
Avengers
CA:TWS
AOU
IRONMAN...

Honestly I can't really put them in any order. All were epic in their own way. Those my top and I just liked GOTG because of the music/hilariousness but AntMan just upped the anty

MCU killing the game :wow:
It's so tough to make a top 5.:mjcry:
1. Winter Soldier
2. Ant-man
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Avengers: Age of Ultron
5. Iron Man 2 or Iron Man

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_nrebdrHT0X1rvya9ro1_r1_1280.png

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The CGI they used on Michael Douglas/Hank Pim in the 1989 SHIELD flashback is probably the best ive ever seen for that effect. The movie was great. I can't remember being more entertained by an Marvel origin story than this one, maybe IM1...

Last edited:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
This was a good flick. Enjoyed it. 3.5/5

the training scene with hope doing mma :takedat:
i wanna get pinned by evanlegine Lilly :noah:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got back from the movie, hate to say I enjoyed it way more than Avengers 2. The CGI was fantastic especially in that flashback with Hank Pym. The fight scenes were great and the action was top notch.

Michael Pena killed it in his role he had me :laff:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
How much did you expect Antman to make
Thought it would do Thor like numbers and I don't get the sort of half cocked rationale I am reading in droves now we've seen its let the side down BO wise. Its not that hard of a sell and the special effects and imagery is enough to satiate an audience of any age, hello honey I shrunk the kids?

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nope. It's a top 5 Marvel movie. With that said, I've seen all 12 and I enjoyed probably 8 of them. I'm not one of these stans who thinks every movie they've put out is great. It's pretty easily better than the Iron Man sequels, the Thor movies and Age of Ultron which I thought were all mediocre to bad.
can't argue with that, many ppl would say the same me being one but that's not the same as your 1st statement which was this is up there with the likes of an ironman/avengers/TWD/Guardians.

Those were gamechangers breh or in guardians case a monster hit no one saw coming but a flick that stood out on its on merits anyway. This movie was a fun little movie but it felt like a curtain jerker the whole time something non of the movies previously mentioned can claim. I will say antman is the mid tier of mcu movies that's well below those flicks mentioned but above the thors,cap1,ironmans,hulk and aou

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The whole reason they are in the situation they are in is because they can't get jobs with felony records, but dude is able to get a security guard job with a gun just like that?

Unless we are just too assume he beat someone up and stole all his credentials.

Great movie though.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole reason they are in the situation they are in is because they can't get jobs with felony records, but dude is able to get a security guard job with a gun just like that?

Unless we are just too assume he beat someone up and stole all his credentials.

Great movie though.
Hope was a major exec and put him in the system for that one night for the heist.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Someone says they were playing small ball... Could talk imagine thousands of Yellowjackets running around:francis:

They way they explained how dangerous Yellowjackets could be was pretty interesting

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just got back from the movie, hate to say I enjoyed it way more than Avengers 2. The CGI was fantastic especially in that flashback with Hank Pym. The fight scenes were great and the action was top notch.

Michael Pena killed it in his role he had me :laff:
you are hardpressed to admit an entertaining movie was better than overhyped garbage that didn't deliver? :leon: