Daps
58 mil opening. Lowest of all Marvel films

Fatigue setting in? :lupe:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh you gone share some the revenue Marvel I mean Disney giving you with the Brehs :feedme:
I'll give you a tip. Open an Ameritrade/Scotttrade account, search Disney and buy some stock. You can benefit from Marvel's run as well. :sas1:
I bought in at $90something and now it is $118-19. Waiting for the Star Wars movies to set records then selling high. :win:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

It's still sunday. It will be 75 milli and positive word of mouth will spread. It's just bad timing with that Amy shumaker movie coming out the same time that a lot of chick on my Facebook went to see and that Adam Sandler movie coming out next weekend.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh you gone share some the revenue Marvel I mean Disney giving you with the Brehs :feedme:
im like MJ i just do it for the love of the game
Michael-Jordan-The-Shrug.gif

its more than incredible hulk :umad:

this one will have legs. good word of mouth, favorable reviews (RT at 79% now :wow: ) and Marvel will continue to eat off its D list characters. cant flip this into an L
L4kfdaQ.png

I'll give you a tip. Open an Ameritrade/Scotttrade account, search Disney and buy some stock. You can benefit from Marvel's run as well. :sas1:
I bought in at $90something and now it is $118-19. Waiting for the Star Wars movies to set records then selling high. :win:
:wow: i need to get in the stock game fast :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

It's Ant-Man breh and it did better than the Incredible Hulk who is far more popular. Context is necessary. Plus word of mouth is positive, Disney/Marvel will make $ off of this. Not Avengers/Guardians money but a good start for a character only comic book heads are familiar with.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
im like MJ i just do it for the love of the game
Michael-Jordan-The-Shrug.gif

its more than incredible hulk :umad:

this one will have legs. good word of mouth, favorable reviews (RT at 79% now :wow: ) and Marvel will continue to eat off its D list characters. cant flip this into an L
L4kfdaQ.png

:wow: i need to get in the stock game fast :wow:

It's Ant-Man breh and it did better than the Incredible Hulk who is far more popular. Context is necessary. Plus word of mouth is positive, Disney/Marvel will make $ off of this. Not Avengers/Guardians money but a good start for a character only comic book heads are familiar with.

Yes my bad it beat Incredible Hulk but adjusted for inflation Incredible Hulk made 70 million and did not have 3d showings...

We all know the bubble is going to burst eventually I'm just curious as to which one it will be

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yes my bad it beat Incredible Hulk but adjusted for inflation Incredible Hulk made 70 million and did not have 3d showings...

We all know the bubble is going to burst eventually I'm just curious as to which one it will be
i jokingly say it alot but i legit dont think it'll burst til after infinity wars pt 2, atleast for marvel. DC still is building its universe but i dont know the time table for all their things.

marvel set it up well because if ant man flopped they would bounce right back with civil war. the movies they have left to worry about are strange, captain marvel and black panther, of which i think cap marvel has the highest flop potential. but even with those infinity war pt 1 and 2 will do a billy each.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

:francis:I don't think this was guaranteed a trilogy, they've given him his solo and seen he's not a heavy hitter much like hulk he will just be part of an ensemble from now.

As for the movie y'all are real generous with your praise it was good not great. Every character was good the action was great but it just felt like they were playing small ball the whole time. Never really felt something of real importance was at stake.

While I liked that they had an avenger in the movie falcon reminded a lot of the NWO days where there were so many factions and one was led by virgil. Dude is literally a jobber just :scust:

:salute:To Pena hated for the longest time for his cheesy role and the praise he got in crash but since end of watch I have come to respect his acting. A lesser actor would have took his character in this and come off bad

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Yeah who knows the future is unpredictable. But both this being low for a Marvel movie and Avengers 2 not breaking the records they thought it would it could be they have peaked, now let's see if they fall or just plateau.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah who knows the future is unpredictable. But both this being low for a Marvel movie and Avengers 2 not breaking the records they thought it would it could be they have peaked, now let's see if they fall or just plateau.
neither of those movies tried to go large though, one was a filler resting on its laurels between installments and the other has just played it safe. With all the eggs they are putting in civil war, if that underperforms then we will know if they've peaked. All these latest figures indicate is consumers aren't going to just flock to any and everything (like mindless drones) just because it's got the marvel imprint on it

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just got back form seeing it. I thought the movie was pretty fun. I don't love it as much as other people have, but I enjoyed myself. I would put it right in the middle of the MCU solo films.

I really liked old man Pym.

Scott: Why don't we call the Avengers?
Pym: They're probably too busy dropping cities out of the sky.

The fight scenes were great.
Yo... When they pulled up to the house in the van :mjlol:
Back it up, just back it up, baaaccck it up, nope just baaaaaacccck it up.......

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ohhh:Never thought about this..
Legal flipping?