Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I would have to disagree with you on that, I thought that was brilliant that he knew all along. Taking into consideration that he knew Pym so much, as well as need a way to acquire his serum that he laid a trap in order to get it. So, he played along the entire time. You think it wouldn't be that hard to figure it all out, it's not like they were really slick in concealing it, especially after the near-Avengers building fiasco. And he would of gotten away with it had it not been for Lang throwing that growth dart out so he can escape the glass jar.

Well said not to mention

Rememer he said he was there in Pym house that night actually kill him, but Hope and Lang were there. There's really no telling how long he was in the house and how much of their convo he was ease dropping on.

So yes, it was brilliant how he just continued to play dumb and set a trap.

If Lang didn't throw that dart, he really would've gotten away cleanly, there was really no calculation for that..... The suit was known of, but not the darts
But at that point (the night before his big reveal when he 'snuck' in the house), he already knew everything he had to know. So why not just finish them off then and there? Coulda shot all them into that residue like he did the guy in the bathroom and kept it moving. Like I said though, for me it's a nit pick. I'm a casual Marvel/DC fan. Unless something really insults my intelligence I simply enjoy the movies for what they are.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this shyt was poppin
funny as hell too
im not gonna drop no spoilers but those that saw you know the scene im talkin bout where the whole theater went loco bananas!!!:lolbron:

but what i loved the most was the way they did the effects of him switchin between big and small back to big
that shyt was fresh

and when he started learning how to manipulate the ants

nice flik
def a great way to introduce a character

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt was dope as fukk!!!!
Marvel does it again.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
shyt was dope as fukk!!!!
Marvel does it again.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

:sas1:The more obscure the character the harder they work to murder the movie screen. While Fox and Sony rely on name recognition Marvel has to work harder to win over audiences. :sas2:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Me and my kid just left the first showing at our neighborhood theatre and we both left with a thumbs up.

Great balance of humor, drama and action. Michael Douglas' presence was the key to keeping this film in its lane for us at least. I was expecting Anchorman -type silliness.
It was definitely worth paying for.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Me and my kid just left the first showing at our neighborhood theatre and we both left with a thumbs up.

Great balance of humor, drama and action. Michael Douglas' presence was the key to keeping this film in its lane for us at least. I was expecting Anchorman -type silliness.
It was definitely worth paying for.
i cant front
i loved Michael Douglass' character in this
he had that wittiness about him but also that "on the verge of psychotic" shyt they made Pym in the books

its crazy the effects they used to make him look young tho too

that tripped me out in the beginning