Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Spoilers on those post credits please
I'd recommend unfollowing this thread until you see Ant-man, someone is bound to spoiler it breh.
opf5AeM.png

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Yo

That was actually a really good fight scene too, it was cool to see Falcon get down and I forgot how much of a no nonsense guy his character was. I love the tech in his suit... surprised how they upgraded it from CA2
yeah I like how they tied him into the ending as well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yeah I like how they tied him into the ending as well.

the tone of the final credits feels like CW gonna be epic.... it was like the music, seeing Bucky fukked up like that and Cap looking pissed and slightly worried lets me know some shyt must've went down for all them to be at where their at

I cant wait, hopefully that Disney expo will have a trailer

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
the tone of the final credits feels like CW gonna be epic.... it was like the music, seeing Bucky fukked up like that and Cap looking pissed and slightly worried lets me know some shyt must've went down for all them to be at where their at

Yeah I have really high expectations after the last cap movie and I'm really to see what kind of role antman will have in it :whew:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Right! Because why would Cap or Falcon be contacting a guy they barely know for help? They must desperate. That clip was so fukking ominous.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Movie was dope. It's like a really good action/comedy heist movie with a couple legitimately good superhero fight scenes.