Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1st, not a comic book fan. 2nd, haven't read this thread yet but too many people knew who he was. Not worse then Spidey 2 in that aspect but bad enough. Loved Michael Douglas. I have no idea Ant-Man was friends with that Mexican. That's the type of niguh that will get you killed. Ithe villain gave too many speeches. Reminded me of a cartoon villain.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i'm trollin breh.. i am kinda burnt on the marvel formula though. i might see it this weekend..or i could wait a week or 2 like i did for ultron

This one doesn't really have that so called "marvel formula"

Feels different from all the others, if it wasn't for a few nice surprises you'd forget it was a Marvel movie

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
The Good:
Michael Pena was comical.
I think Evangeline Lilly will be awesome once she is officially the Wasp and inserted into the rest of the MCU.
Michael Douglas was good as old man Pym.
There were a few scenes that looked like they were leftovers from Edgar Wright's time on the film (the way Pena's character retold stories, the fight in the briefcase and the fight in Cassie's bedroom)

The Bad:
The movie was very pedestrian in every way from the run of the mill direction to the run of the mill, way too straightforward origin story.
The villain sucked balls like most MCU bad guys.
The dialog was horribly clunky at times.
What the fukk was that bullshyt with Ant-nee getting shot and playing it like some sad moment? Terrible.

All in all it was a very middle of the road movie. Not horrible but not memorable in the least either.
Antnoy was a gangster breh

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What was the other post credit scene, after dude shows his daughter the female suit?
Falcon and Cap found Bucky aka the Winter Soldier with his metal arm stuck in some machinery. Falcon says we need to call Stark to help him get unstuck. Cap cuts him off and says we don't need Stark, he will just complicate things. Then Falcon says, "I know a guy" aaaaaaaand scene

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:wtb:

:jawalrus: I will agree that Wright fukked up tho. Peyton did a nice job with what he came in on.

Lol breh we ain't even got going on the DC side yet though...we comin', don't worry.

we'll be waiting

3853913-0554285601-ixgBn.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Solid movie all around but defintely wont be screaming for a sequel to this

Two end credits scenes stole the show tho

shyt had me legit geekin for Civil War.

What I'm confused about Wilson and Cap catching Bucky. How did that happen?

Oh and Michael Pena was the shyt and peace to Tip for getting some of this Marvel money.