Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
When people say "it doesn't feel like a marvel movie"

The MCU is diverse brehs. :blessed: their logic is undeniable.
star wars space adventures in GOTG with GOAT soundtracks :wow:
political thrillers speaking on modern day sociopolitical issues with TWS :wow:
complex heist films with antman :wow:
historical summer blockbusters with AOU :wow:

MCU really cant be denied :banderas:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a good campy father/daughter type of movie.

I think Rudd did a good job, but honestly i can't picture him the super hero type. to skinny and to funny.

TI and the hispanic dude stole the show in basically all their scenes. The problem is that in a movie like this, i don't want them to be remembered more then the actual plot or main characters themselves.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im glad to hear Pena is actually funny, as opposed to the stupid comic relief character whatshert*ts plays in the Thor movies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How the fukk did they make a great fukking antman movie. Even my wife liked that shyt.
Marvel strives to make films that everyone can enjoy :obama: we are glad you and yours enjoyed it :smile:

up in this hoe right now with my boss
blu razz slusheeeeeeeee!!! :banderas:

blazed up with the boss :whoo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was a good campy father/daughter type of movie.

I think Rudd did a good job, but honestly i can't picture him the super hero type. to skinny and to funny.

TI and the hispanic dude stole the show in basically all their scenes. The problem is that in a movie like this, i don't want them to be remembered more then the actual plot or main characters themselves.

I kind of disagree and I think his stature is what Marvel is going for. Like if you watch the current Marvel Avengers cartoon, recently they've actually added Scott Lang Antman to the team and he's like the smallest member.

He also got some pretty good humor on there too and that show is loosely based on the Cinamatic universe too. (Tony created Ultron there too and Thanos was after the stones, etc)

Rudd surprisingly did a good job and I think he's arguably one of the most likable super hero's I've seen in a long time, like you legit honestly want to see this dude succeed and be something (they way they built him)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it. It was a fun movie. There are a few nitpicks I have

For instance, Cross ultimately knowing Lang, Hope, and Pym's plan all along and allowing them to even get to the point where they were able to sabotage his big reveal

But it was a fun movie.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
="NOSaintsFan02, post: 14332436, member: 3436"]I enjoyed it. It was a fun movie. There are a few nitpicks I have

For instance, Cross ultimately knowing Lang, Hope, and Pym's plan all along and allowing them to even get to the point where they were able to sabotage his big reveal

But it was a fun movie.

I would have to disagree with you on that, I thought that was brilliant that he knew all along. Taking into consideration that he knew Pym so much, as well as need a way to acquire his serum that he laid a trap in order to get it. So, he played along the entire time. You think it wouldn't be that hard to figure it all out, it's not like they were really slick in concealing it, especially after the near-Avengers building fiasco. And he would of gotten away with it had it not been for Lang throwing that growth dart out so he can escape the glass jar.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would have to disagree with you on that, I thought that was brilliant that he knew all along. Taking into consideration that he knew Pym so much, as well as need a way to acquire his serum that he laid a trap in order to get it. So, he played along the entire time. You think it wouldn't be that hard to figure it all out, it's not like they were really slick in concealing it, especially after the near-Avengers building fiasco. And he would of gotten away with it had it not been for Lang throwing that growth dart out so he can escape the glass jar.

Well said not to mention

Rememer he said he was there in Pym house that night actually kill him, but Hope and Lang were there. There's really no telling how long he was in the house and how much of their convo he was ease dropping on.

So yes, it was brilliant how he just continued to play dumb and set a trap.

If Lang didn't throw that dart, he really would've gotten away cleanly, there was really no calculation for that..... The suit was known of, but not the darts