Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
look at you praying on our downfall :banderas:

you better hope so because if antman sells, you wont be able to tell us nothing

we gonna drop spiderham in phase 4 on that ass and fukk around and make 500 million :banderas:

Spiderham12-228x350.png

:wow: keep us updated

My G..... I don't know where to even begin.

I will definitely say it's a fun movie.... Doesn't really feel like a Marvel movie, to the point you almost forget till they occasionally name drop stuff.

Yellowjackets guy? I was pleasantly surprised with his character, I only know him from House of Cards and I thought he was wack but he was street here.

The effects were cool, the side characters played their roles well.

Like I said before this to me felt different from the other movies but not out of place. I wouldn't mine sequel

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My G..... I don't know where to even begin.

I will definitely say it's a fun movie.... Doesn't really feel like a Marvel movie, to the point you almost forget till they occasionally name drop stuff.

Yellowjackets guy? I was pleasantly surprised with his character, I only know him from House of Cards and I thought he was wack but he was street here.

The effects were cool, the side characters played their roles well.

Like I said before this to me felt different from the other movies but not out of place. I wouldn't mine sequel
:wow: they did it again

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Sis saw the movie, she was :patrice: about it. She said it didn't feel like a MCU movie and that it was more of a comedy with Superhero elements but felt the movie didn't need to be apart of the MCU because it added nothing to it, it was just there if that makes any sense. I'll check it out for my self though but I never had high hopes for the movie anyways :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I take back everything I said this movie was good as shyt.

The movie didn't take itself too seriously and still was good with the action.

8/10

that fight scene with falcon :laff:

Yo

That was actually a really good fight scene too, it was cool to see Falcon get down and I forgot how much of a no nonsense guy his character was. I love the tech in his suit... surprised how they upgraded it from CA2