Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Truth be told... he can practically shrink and grow at will and instantly...... the moment the shoe gets over him.. all he has to do is grow:dwillhuh:

Its not like a DBZ charge process

The so called "defense" about this movie is no different than any other comic book.... or hell even sci fi over the top action movie.

Like a nicca could really be in a bus hanging off the edge of a cliff, climb his way back up as it slide off and last minute jumps and at precise timing with no view or absolutely no idea we he is, his partner can perfectly spin a car over the edge of the cliff where the dude can catch the back of the bumper.

But now that I type that out... I guess that is pretty believable:patrice:
Furious 6 and 7 were some hilarious fukking movies:laugh: they had Vin Diesel as Spider Man in the last one..hahaha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Word is its about to be lowest grossing mcu film since incredible hulk, so seems like a lot of people have their limits :lolbron:

Some of the trailers on tv for this are ridiculous. Saw 1 yesterday and half of its length was literally shots of all the mcu heros before finally showing some ant man footage. Had me like :francis: They are leaning into the brand HEAVY for this one.
look at you praying on our downfall :banderas:

you better hope so because if antman sells, you wont be able to tell us nothing

we gonna drop spiderham in phase 4 on that ass and fukk around and make 500 million :banderas:

Spiderham12-228x350.png

Movie is decent so far..... Doesn't feel like the other Marvel movies....

So you guys can calm down
:wow: keep us updated

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just seen it. Its okay its more of a comedy then it is a superhero movie to me. Make sure you stay after mid credits though.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a a lighthearted family movie. Please dont put antman in the avengers