Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think having an Ant-Man super hero is a bit silly. Can't the bad guy just step on him and be done with it. Or drop some pesticides on his ass and call it a day.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Most of my boys are all into this shyt in one form or another but they've got their limits
Word is its about to be lowest grossing mcu film since incredible hulk, so seems like a lot of people have their limits :lolbron:

Some of the trailers on tv for this are ridiculous. Saw 1 yesterday and half of its length was literally shots of all the mcu heros before finally showing some ant man footage. Had me like :francis: They are leaning into the brand HEAVY for this one.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think having an Ant-Man super hero is a bit silly. Can't the bad guy just step on him and be done with it. Or drop some pesticides on his ass and call it a day.

Go google the character

Naw Im good breh.

Then to answer your question.... NO:dahell:

The bad guy cant do that.... cuz he's not a bug...... plus if he was stepped on all he'd have to do is grow back to normal size or giant. :childplease:

Now no selling the crazy pesticides comments...... I will just leave you with this..... you did notice he's wearing a helmet right? Not sure what pesticides was going to do about that:francis:

Sidenote....

Spider man and Bat man are no different name wise that Ant man:yeshrug:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
if he was stepped on all he'd have to do is grow back to normal size :yeshrug:
If he gets stepped on, how is he gonna grow back? wouldnt he be dead? nvm I cant even imagine how hard yall fans gonna defend this antman shyt so Ill just back out of this thread slowly.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If he gets stepped on, how is he gonna grow back? wouldnt he be dead? nvm I cant even imagine how hard yall fans gonna defend this antman shyt so Ill just back out of this thread slowly.
If someone was on a ledge or something elevated and jumped on you would you die? Neither would Antman. He is small but still keeps the strength of his regular size.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Truth be told... he can practically shrink and grow at will and instantly...... the moment the shoe gets over him.. all he has to do is grow:dwillhuh:

Its not like a DBZ charge process

The so called "defense" about this movie is no different than any other comic book.... or hell even sci fi over the top action movie.

Like a nicca could really be in a bus hanging off the edge of a cliff, climb his way back up as it slide off and last minute jumps and at precise timing with no view or absolutely no idea we he is, his partner can perfectly spin a car over the edge of the cliff where the dude can catch the back of the bumper.

But now that I type that out... I guess that is pretty believable:patrice:

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Truth be told... he can practically shrink and grow at will and instantly...... the moment the shoe gets over him.. all he has to do is grow:dwillhuh:

Its not like a DBZ charge process
Plus when he shrinks he has all of the strength of a normal size human. A dude stepping on Ant-Man's head when he's small will have the exact same effect of stepping on him when he's normal.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
All the fukking time:russ::snoop:

But honestly I'm so geeked out I can't wait to explain things to her
That's why my standard procedure is to watch it alone/with friends with 1st time and watch it w/ females the 2nd time around.

There has to be some kind of scientific explanation to why females ask questions during movies. It's too common to not be something biological. Just like how women can see more colors than men. It's not our fault when women show us a dress or rug that's one color red and another one that's a different color red, and we just looking at them like
D3EAFEEB-4AE1-44EE-A9D0-80CCB1140357_zpsdovdzu8n.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Plus when he shrinks he has all of the strength of a normal size human. A dude stepping on Ant-Man's head when he's small will have the exact same effect of stepping on him when he's normal.

Yea..... I left that part out..... Not trynna insult dude cuz I ain't one of them "random insult, quick to disrespect" post like some on here..... But I was just trynna dumb the concept of Antman down to buddy

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
judging characters off names :deadmanny:
one of these muthafukkas can support 5,000pounds its own body weight
the other is blind as a... :stopitslime: