Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
damn brehs it's up there with guardians and winter soldier, god bless my ant nikkas:banderas:
nah correction it's better than guardians the kids are going to love this

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Y'all need to go judge the movie for damn selfs, this RT worship is disgusting. :whew:Oh it's got a 70+ score so it must be good now :what::camby:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Y'all need to go judge the movie for damn selfs, this RT worship is disgusting. :whew:Oh it's got a 70+ score so it must be good now :what::camby:
The movie isn't out yet. We plan to see it. Advance word being positive is a positive for us we are pointing to. That's it. Of course once it is released and we see it we still judge for ourselves. Calm your panties.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Is anybody going to see it in IMAX? They advertise IMAX 3D, but none of the theaters around my way are showing it in IMAX. Minions is taking up all the IMAX screens.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's movies like this that make me realize i don't have any friends and the internet isn't real. all i do is read about the excitement about these types of movies, then i broached the subject of seeing this with my friends last week and they all looked at me like i was insane. i gotta do a solo mid-week 7ish popcorn for dinner viewing i guess.

... also i clearly don't have a girl to drag, or any kids

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
it's movies like this that make me realize i don't have any friends and the internet isn't real. all i do is read about the excitement about these types of movies, then i broached the subject of seeing this with my friends last week and they all looked at me like i was insane. i gotta do a solo mid-week 7ish popcorn for dinner viewing i guess.

go see it with no fukks given breh:jawalrus:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The movie isn't out yet. We plan to see it. Advance word being positive is a positive for us we are pointing to. That's it. Of course once it is released and we see it we still judge for ourselves. Calm your panties.
:what: being trepidatious since it was announced, all through the release of both trailers but now coming out with comments like we have another hit on our hands brehs or marvel has done it again just based off of RT word of mouth is slave like mentality you can sugar coat it all you want

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what: being trepidatious since it was announced, all through the release of both trailers but now coming out with comments like we have another hit on our hands brehs or marvel has done it again just based off of RT word of mouth is slave like mentality you can sugar coat it all you want
Whatever. Thanks for the input though.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nah, not a big deal, i go to the movies all the time by myself
sometimes its the best way to go
my bytchass friends
i be like "yo muthafukkas wanna come with me to see The Place Beyond them Pines?" :gladbron:

"nikka dont nobody wanna see that bullshyt!":what:

"MAN fukk YALL THEN!!!!!" :pacspit:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

That's me and my friends in a nutshell.........luckily I turned my wife into a marvel movie Stan though