Official Ant-Man Movie Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Bruh, we over analyze every trailer that gets posted on here and probably 70% of the time we have a knee jerk reaction of hating it.
A better question is why are you expecting that to change for this movie?
dont expect shyt. lol
just think its funny that nikkas complain about everything

shyt just need to get pointed out every once in a while

then all the hit doggs holler

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_m4bz776ltw1qh6ne0.gif

sun raw

All Star
Daps
I love movies so much that bad ones worry me so when I criticize it's just my way of showing concern, really

I don't, I only said it doesn't look that good as of now. Maybe some people want to flop but I mostly see people just saying it doesn't look interesting and could flop.

off-topic but I just noticed that avatar :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You forget BvS, I'll admit I can't stop hating on that movie for the life of me.
im all about hating that one too as I thought TDKR was overrated as fukk, Man of Steel blew dikk and Superman in general is lame to me, and i think the chick they cast as Wonder Woman looks shytty.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@MartyMcFly theres a certain irony that Edgar Wright left the project due to Marvel execs being over bearing and wanting basically an empty vessel Yes man for a director instead of someone who will fight them and they literally hire a guy whos last film was called Yes man :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly theres a certain irony that Edgar Wright left the project due to Marvel execs being over bearing and wanting basically an empty vessel Yes man for a director instead of someone who will fight them and they literally hire a guy whos last film was called Yes man :pachaha:

Not trying to start no shyt but :mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
yea i watched a few more times... don't think they handled this well. the tone doesn't work. not enough comedy, no focus on the ancillary cast really, the sfx shots were weird. the running looks weird, the shrink flip weird, no fighting in suit... etc
come down duke, I ain't even an ant man fan and it was a shyt trailer no doubt but it's clearly the first of several. There will be more that show the comedy and other stuff you are craving for. Having said that I know I doubted guardians so should know better but this just has a stench of dudville permeating through it. Guardians at least was an ensemble and had a great color scheme and look to it this seems very spidermanish and in a bad way

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
one of my nikkas hate the whole premise of ant-man...shyt is hilarious....every time we bring up the movie son goes on a rant