BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
why do yall want this to flop??

yall should be hoping this shyt does well and is good
like if this does well it will encourage other studios to go out on a limb with movies and not rely on the same big name properties and reboots
Muthafukkas hate Marvel
movies be coming out they sit at home hoping nobody goes to the theater to check the shyts:deadmanny:
this typa hate is designated only for crakkkers

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Muthafukkas hate Marvel
movies be coming out they sit at home hoping nobody goes to the theater to check the shyts:deadmanny:
this typa hate is designated only for crakkkers
shyt ridiculous. i wonder if it was no Avenger would they be Batman v. Superman or plan Justice league

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

like if this does well it will encourage other studios to go out on a limb with movies and not rely on the same big name properties and reboots

I don't know if we want it to flop, I think most of us just look at this trailer and think it doesn't look that good.

And GotG pretty much did what you say because that was considered a risky movie for Marvel but it paid of critically, commercially, and audiencally (I made that word up).

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

going out on a limb and just throwing shyt against the wall is 2 different things.....this is the latter....no one fukking cares about ant-man lol....do i hope it flops? i dont care....me stating it might was just my opinion based off:

1 - no one cares about ant-man
2 - they havent done a good job of marketing nor connecting this movie to the movie universe
3 - no one cares about ant-man

....if they want to go out on a limb, do a nova movie....i'd be there day 1 for that shyt.....

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I don't know if we want it to flop, I think most of us just look at this trailer and think it doesn't look that good.

And GotG pretty much did what you say because that was considered a risky movie for Marvel but it paid of critically, commercially, and audiencally (I made that word up).
yall looking at a teaser not a trailer and saying its gonna flop...... sounds like yall want it to flop to me

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yall looking at a teaser not a trailer and saying its gonna flop...... sounds like yall want it to flop to me

I don't, I only said it doesn't look that good as of now. Maybe some people want to flop but I mostly see people just saying it doesn't look interesting and could flop.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
James Gunn's previous 2 movies - Slither and Super - both fukkin sucked, and im sick of people acting like they didn't fukkin suck.
he did super?! :gladbron: that shyt was dooooope, had to tell my boy to watch it after i saw it on netflix cuz i was so impressed.....didnt know he did slither either and that was pretty good :ehh:....got even more respect for marvel now after learning about that

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Gunn's previous 2 movies - Slither and Super - both fukkin sucked, and im sick of people acting like they didn't fukkin suck.
That's your opinion man I liked them both and they were both campy and has influence on GOTG.
Well Peyton Reed is no James Gunn though. The concept for GOTG was bizarre as hell but Gunn has a better rep as a writer/director than Reed does.
I am more likely to be optimistic in a James Gunn directed movie over a Reed directed film.
the thing is marvel is very hands on with the story and direction of the movie so :yeshrug: they only giving the directors so much leeway . They are letting you put your vision in the movie to a degree

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i have no intention of seeing this but u do realize this the coli, right? same dudes that said guardians and xmen would be trash just from teasers and pics :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bruh, we over analyze every trailer that gets posted on here and probably 70% of the time we have a knee jerk reaction of hating it.
A better question is why are you expecting that to change for this movie?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I don't want it to flop breh. I was just never interested to begin with and I was hoping to be swayed but I'm not right now. As of now I'm still not planning to see it but I'm sure it'll be successful with or without my money

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I don't want it to flop breh. I was just never interested to begin with and I was hoping to be swayed but I'm not right now. As of now I'm still not planning to see it but I'm sure it'll be successful with or without my money
dont have a problem with that at all

like im intrigued by the movie cause i dont know anything bout ant-man except he shrinks but its not high on the radar like at all