BaBylon
uyCeAc8.jpg

mkMcdLe.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This shyt gonna flop like a muthafukka. Then again this looks like a pretty tame summer. JP looks meh, Terminator which looks like could flop too. Idk..maybe it'll be the sleeper hit.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Looks terrible. Certain characters just don't translate. Marvel should know this by now. Who really was dying to see an Ant-Man movie? Henry Pym was never a leading star type character

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Looks terrible. Certain characters just don't translate. Marvel should know this by now. Who really was dying to see an Ant-Man movie? Henry Pym was never a leading star type character
that's what they said about guardians :sas1:on the real tho he should have been introduced on AoS in preparation for AoU alone. But to give him a whole movie? :patrice:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's Scott Lange. Who was dying to see Guardians of the Galaxy?
that's what they said about guardians :sas1:on the real tho he should have been introduced on AoS in preparation for AoU alone. But to give him a whole movie? :patrice:
Solid point but Guardians was in outer space, had numerous ill characters to juggle, Chris Pratt has a nice fanbase, Zoe Saldana, Benecio Del Toro and more star power with voicing by Bradley Cooper & Vin Diesel, nice special effects, good story, the animated characters had a little Star Wars type appeal, etc.. They caught lightning in a bottle. It was suprise hit but they had a really solid foundation and star power.

I just don't see it with Ant-Man. He's corny. I don't think Henry Pym the scientist is interesting enough and his persona of Ant- Man riding on the backs of ants like horseback riding is taken serious enough. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'll bite the bullet:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Solid point but Guardians was in outer space, had numerous ill characters to juggle, Chris Pratt has a nice fanbase, Zoe Saldana, Benecio Del Toro and more star power with voicing by Bradley Cooper & Vin Diesel, nice special effects, good story, the animated characters had a little Star Wars type appeal, etc.. They caught lightning in a bottle. It was suprise hit but they had a really solid foundation and star power.

I just don't see it with Ant-Man. He's corny. I don't think Henry Pym the scientist is interesting enough and his persona of Ant- Man riding on the backs of ants like horseback riding is taken serious enough. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'll bite the bullet:yeshrug:
I do understand your worries. I would say I have the least confidence in this than anything announced but the MCU track record speaks for itself. And coming like 2 months after Age of Ultron will actually help. I can't bet against them until they have a dud.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I do understand your worries. I would say I have the least confidence in this than anything announced but the MCU track record speaks for itself. And coming like 2 months after Age of Ultron will actually help. I can't bet against them until they have a dud.
do you mean creatively or financially cuz if it is the former the last 2 IM, Thors and the 1st cap don't hold their end of the bargain