Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
You type that with such certainty.
They wouldn't blatantly say "oh avoid those time vortexs :ufdup:" then disappear if it wasn't gonna be part of something bigger and if it wasn't part of Strange's plan. If Thanos had done the snap any sooner or any later Scott could've been dusted away and then the time vortex wouldn't be of any use.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Which was annoying the fukk out of me at the end. She talking about how bad she wants to live but before she was all about how she wants to die. Also I thought the movie was pretty decent. Loved the action scenes. Ghost kinda reminded me of the twins from matrix reloaded but done somewhat better.
fukk Thanos. My wife loves the character and was the only one in the theater like, "Got em!"

Here are the FACTS bub:usure:

Martha

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wouldn't blatantly say "oh avoid those time vortexs :ufdup:" then disappear if it wasn't gonna be part of something bigger and if it wasn't part of Strange's plan. If Thanos had done the snap any sooner or any later Scott could've been dusted away and then the time vortex wouldn't be of any use.
And if your wrong?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
btw, I think walton goggins makes any movie better. dude is a great character actor. surpised, I really didn't see him mentioned much in this thread.

He's killed everything he's been in since The Shield ended

Martha

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
I saw it last night. It was a pretty fun movie. Like other posters said, I fell in love with Ghost when she first took her mask off. Those eyes are just :noah:
Hannah+John+Kamen+2015+NBCUniversal+Summer+GZh26prFb9Nl.jpg

Most of the jokes land and the creative ways they used the shrinking and growing techniques during battle was great.

I was surprised by how empty my theater was tho.

:whew: Gorgeous!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
movie was cool

a real fun ride. that chick playing ghost was sexy

my big thing is at the end credits and the timing of everything was :russ: and also why wasn't there any news on thanos destroying the world or any intel on wakanda. That's kinda not realistic. the avengers would've gotten all the help they could get including ant man to to go wakanada.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Probably could’ve ended the movie sooner if they’d stolen the Ghost suit as they were escaping from when she caught them....

....especially after running into it on the way in..

...and especially after she’d explained why she needed it.

:francis:

Fun movie, regardless...just seemed like they could’ve saved themselves a lot of trouble by communicating better with Ghost like, “Hey, we’re just trying to get someone out of there...we’ll help you out right after.”

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie was cool

a real fun ride. that chick playing ghost was sexy

my big thing is at the end credits and the timing of everything was :russ: and also why wasn't there any news on thanos destroying the world or any intel on wakanda. That's kinda not realistic. the avengers would've gotten all the help they could get including ant man to to go wakanada.
Thank you
Why the hell are you conducting experiments during earth second alien invasion.