Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
when he poked his head thru the jail cell door with the long hair and was like yo let's be homies, I almost choked on my popcorn bro
I hope he randomly pops up in Avengers 4 somehow to explain something to somebody of some importance to Freeing Scott, or even just a random convoy with Quill & Drax could be Funny.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Brehs.

When they were in Cassie's School looking for the Grandmother Of The Year trophy/Old Suit and Scott's Suit shrank him down to Child Size.:russ::russ::russ:

That shyt had me in Tears.

"Rough Day There Champ?":mjgrin:

"Would You Like A Juice Box & Some Cheese?":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:dwillhuh:"Wait, You Really Have That?"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A villain has malice behind their motives. Ghost never had malice and when she was thinking of going that route she was deterred away from doing so. The most terrible thing she did throughout the movie was trying to extract the energy out of Hope's mom and we know she was doing it out of desperation because she had days to live.
If there isn't some purpose to ant man being in the quantum realm that ties into infinite war, this entire film was pointless

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
my parents saw infinity war because of black panther hype and been jumping all over the super hero wave lately, still it was funny when they tapped on my shoulder with the :dwillhuh::dahell: face talmbout that purple dude affect other movies too??!:damn:

#itsallconnected:demonic:
I love that effect though, I don't know if they're into The MCU like Us but damn, they came to see Black Panther and were probably :ohhh::ohhh: when they saw the Ending to Infinity War. #ItsAllConnected:wow:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
If there isn't some purpose to ant man being in the quantum realm that ties into infinite war, this entire film was pointless

Scott being stuck in the quantum realm is most likely one of the steps Doctor Strange saw that was needed to save the universe since there's a time vortex in there. How he uses it is yet to be seen.