Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The 1st act had some problems. Allocating too much time on the wrong things and not spending enough time on Ghost or making her more charismatic. Ghost flashback was unnecessary and would be better told through dialogue. Could of made Ghost a bad ass character, but they really limit her to keep the light tone.
selective memory, but the Ghost explanation felt like the biggest exposition dump in the MCU. all i could think was "if i wrote this in a shytty script, people would destroy me for it."

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
oh and
Janet saying "don't get caught in a time vortex" or whatever was clearly thier way of saying Scott is gonna slip into one, either by mistake or as a last ditch effort to escape the quatum realm. He probably goes forward 5 years, and we see the world in shambles... or possibly beginning to prosper a bit, but he'll seek out Tony Stark or something and Tony will be desheveled and i'm already bored with this, and then he tells him about the realm and the vortex and away we go...
since Captain Marvel supposed to be in the 90s i'm guessing he goes backward in time and meets her then. Then she and him go forward to current time to after the snap out. i don't know why everybody assumes he goes forward in time.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
since Captain Marvel supposed to be in the 90s i'm guessing he goes backward in time and meets her then. Then she and him go forward to current time to after the snap out. i don't know why everybody assumes he goes forward in time.
if that's the case, what would ant man even tell captain marvel? he has no idea of the thanos situation

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF is this 'MeToo' bashing? It sounds like bitter white boys blaming BLM for Black Panther. Stop it. There were female superheroes before MeToo, there's a demand for it. 50% of movie audiences are female, stop blaming a positive female depiction on a social movement that about something else completely.

The thing is the wasp is not a made up character she has existed in comic books for decades.

If any agenda folks could argue ghost being a women and then hollywood making her father white and her mother black (which is often times an agenda in Hollywood with the lack of black couples in movies and tv shows).

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
my parents saw infinity war because of black panther hype and been jumping all over the super hero wave lately, still it was funny when they tapped on my shoulder with the :dwillhuh::dahell: face talmbout that purple dude affect other movies too??!:damn:

#itsallconnected:demonic:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
she kinda wasn't really a villian

she wasn't out for greed , power, bloodlust or chaos

her whole goal was to live
Which was annoying the fukk out of me at the end. She talking about how bad she wants to live but before she was all about how she wants to die. Also I thought the movie was pretty decent. Loved the action scenes. Ghost kinda reminded me of the twins from matrix reloaded but done somewhat better.
fukk Thanos. My wife loves the character and was the only one in the theater like, "Got em!"

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
i swear yall randomly get "attached" to the most random marvel characters :russ:....guess yall wanted him to be the typical kung fu asian and since he was just a normal fbi agent it annoys u :mjlol:....being mad about the mandarin is one thing but jimmy woo? :laff: cmon brehs

Naw breh, you got it all wrong :whoa:.

Go read Agents of ATLAS and report back :myman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Which was annoying the fukk out of me at the end. She talking about how bad she wants to live but before she was all about how she wants to die. Also I thought the movie was pretty decent. Loved the action scenes. Ghost kinda reminded me of the twins from matrix reloaded but done somewhat better.
fukk Thanos. My wife loves the character and was the only one in the theater like, "Got em!"

I really liked this movie. it's much better than the first. and they really took the shrinking and enlarging technology to the next level.

the end credit scene made total sense btw without spoiling it.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That makes you a villain.:stopitslime:

A villain has malice behind their motives. Ghost never had malice and when she was thinking of going that route she was deterred away from doing so. The most terrible thing she did throughout the movie was trying to extract the energy out of Hope's mom and we know she was doing it out of desperation because she had days to live.