Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
But typically

You have to be actively searching for something to know about it:ld:

Come on bruh.. we saw Ants building shyt...... stay in the pocket....... my G. Continue to suspend disbelief :russ:

Martha
I know what you are saying but their new security firm had the local news on multiple screens with T.I.P and other dude all over them and Scott was there at the office. That's why they were getting all the new business. I'm sure NY was the second story on the local news:pachaha:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They had her doing everything while making scott look like a clown, makes me dread how they're going to portray captain marvel
tony stark does a pretty good job of messing up on his own

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Hank Pym said leave it to the Avengers in the the first movie, do y'all sleep thru movies like the Fiyastarter brehs?
No i was not prevy to that tiny smattering of info from the first

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They had her doing everything while making scott look like a clown, makes me dread how they're going to portray captain marvel

Its been estsished since the first movie that Scott was basically just a thief who ends up with this suit and not a trained fighter like Wasp. She actually taught him to fight and the only reason she wasn't the one using the Ant-Man suit is because her dad didn't want to risk losing her. Scott Lang is not smart, he isn't a fighter, he isn't trained in anything, his background is being a criminal.

All of that was Canon well before Me Too.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Its been estsished since the first movie that Scott was basically just a thief who ends up with this suit and not a trained fighter like Wasp. She actually taught him to fight and the only reason she wasn't the one using the Ant-Man suit is because her dad didn't want to risk losing her. Scott Lang is not smart, he isn't a fighter, he isn't trained in anything, his background is being a criminal.

he was pretty smart before he got the pym tech thats why they chose him to wear the suit, here hes pretty much a bafoon

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
One of the weakest Marvel movies. Action was cool, but overall pretty disappointing.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

He has a master's in electrical engineering.