Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I saw it last night. It was a pretty fun movie. Like other posters said, I fell in love with Ghost when she first took her mask off. Those eyes are just :noah:
Hannah+John+Kamen+2015+NBCUniversal+Summer+GZh26prFb9Nl.jpg

Most of the jokes land and the creative ways they used the shrinking and growing techniques during battle was great.

I was surprised by how empty my theater was tho.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ok maybe I worded it wrong or something. The first post credit scene, they don't indicate how long it takes place after the film. But they are standing on a parking garage conducting a quantam experiment. At the time they are experimenting, Thanos and crew would have already attacked earth. At the least NYC was attacked the day before. Given the Wakanda fight was in secret, the news would have been all over the NYC attack like we see when Vision and SW got attacked in Scotland. So Scott and crew just nilly willy conducting experiments when aliens hit the planet the day before makes no sense to me. For the second post credit scene it seemed like the ant stopped playing because it was programmed to by someone remotley, or it recognized someone walk in the house. Either Scotts daughter, or his wifes husband walked in the house looking for him, or Tony Starks found Hank Pyms lab/builiding and took over.

You just watched an entire movie revolving around Scott being on house arrest for two years because he went to help Captain America and a few other Avengers and now you are asking why he didn't get on the first jet to go help them in NYC?

Pym? He don't mess with Shield or the Avengers at all and he just got his wife back. He don't give a damn about helping them fight.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Saw the movie and it was a good lil flick and really lightened the mood after infinity war.

Till they brought it right back down in the end credits. The effects of the snap brought me chills all over again :mjcry:

One thing that threw me off

Ava and Scotts talk when she caught him in her basement. Maybe it's just me, but her demeanor made it feel like they were teasing an awkward romantic plotline with them, but her character was in too much pain to really move forward with it :jbhmm:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Saw this last night, dope and pretty much an overall improvement over the first one.

Glad TI got a paycheck too, in the previews it looked like he wasn't in this one :mjlol:

Also, I found it hard to see two heroes gang up on my booskie Ghost :noah: they ain't had to put so much force in them hits :birdman::ufdup:

This femininity shyt has its consequences I guess :ld::skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Usually the MCU stays near the comics when it comes to the heroes and villains, but I see they went "Yeah, fukk that shyt" with Ghost. :mjlol:

I don't mind. I can never be mad at baby girl who played Ghost:ahh:

Marvel kinda got away with some of that faux backlash.:mjlit:

Ghost is like a white man in the comics..... but they decided on not only making the character a woman but black.:youngsabo:

So shout out to them for that successful blackwashing:troll:

Martha

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just saw it and I liked it a lot. Good comedy and chemistry with the actors. Nothing felt forced. I much prefer the individual marvel movies vs the avengers flicks. There’s always too much going on for me.

I don’t feel like Ant Man is portrayed as a dummy at all. Breh is shown to be a good father and he saves the day multiple times. Rudd portrays him as a jokester but not an idiot.

I haven’t heard any of these rumors about time jumps so I must be out of the loop. As long as Evangeline Lilly sticks around then I’m cool.

Edit: also those magic jokes had me :mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
We had young Michael Douglas, Catwoman Michelle Pfeiffer & Furious Styles Larry Fishburne - Marvel gonna pimp out that de-aging tech soon.

How was Burch "partners that take no for an answer?" What were they foreshadowing? I know Burch is a D-level Iron Man villain but who is really left?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Can someone describe the 2nd after credit scene I left after the first thinking that was it