Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
With all dude respect......

wasn’t they like on top of a parking deck or something. And the car was off.

So with no radio on or running, no tv around, and phones not out.

How would they know what going on 3000 miles across the country?:dwillhuh:

Martha

Because there was almost a day between the NYC attack and Wakanda. A second alien attack would be huge news

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You may already know this and if you don’t want to be somewhat spoiled by another MCU movie then don’t read it but

Spider-Man: Far From Home is set in the immediate aftermath of Avengers 4 so probably no time skip

Ahh I was so hoping they'd go the more brutal route with it being years after . . And maybe go back in time and fix things and start a new time line . . .a bruh can dream but people often overhype and get letdown had one bruh talking about he hope silver surfer and Adam warlock make an appearance :mjlol: in the first avengers 4 not the 2019 one

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This movie can really lose you with its sci fi technical jargon at times. The me too movement really sunk their teeth into this one with how they did scott.

Lol someone let out a defeated 'no!' after the first end credits scene
I said "oh no" after the second credit scene

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ahh I was so hoping they'd go the more brutal route with it being years after . . And maybe go back in time and fix things and start a new time line . . .a bruh can dream but people often overhype and get letdown had one bruh talking about he hope silver surfer and Adam warlock make an appearance :mjlol: in the first avengers 4 not the 2019 one
This movie aint been out a weekend yet and some of these posts.
:deadmanny:

Let that shyt unfold.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Because there was almost a day between the NYC attack and Wakanda. A second alien attack would be huge news

But they’re off the grid, and basically science geeks that care more about their research than worldly shyt

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
But they’re off the grid, and basically science geeks that care more about their research than worldly shyt

Martha
Yeah but theyre still in the city you would expect that half the populace would be aware of whats going on, its not hard to miss. Are people really gonna chill and go about their day while aliens are attacking

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah but theyre still in the city you would expect that half the populace would be aware of whats going on, its not hard to miss. Are people really gonna chill and go about their day while aliens are attacking

they're in san fran though not new york.

so they were like "oh well, lets leave it to the avengers" the whole time?

yes..... Pym wants nothing to do with their shyt anyway and that fam just got the Jane back who’s been gone for 30+ years. I’m sure they not thinking about nothing else other than quality time and their explorations. Again, if you’re out and about with no radio or tv. You could easily miss it

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yes..... Pym wants nothing to do with their shyt anyway and that fam just got the Jane back who’s been gone for 30+ years. I’m sure they not thinking about nothing else other than quality time and their explorations. Again, if you’re out and about with no radio or tv. You could easily miss it

Martha
they had phones and computers

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
they had phones and computers

But typically

You have to be actively searching for something to know about it:ld:

Come on bruh.. we saw Ants building shyt...... stay in the pocket....... my G. Continue to suspend disbelief :russ:

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
But typically

You have to be actively searching for something to know about it:ld:

Come on bruh.. we saw Ants building shyt...... stay in the pocket....... my G. Continue to suspend disbelief :russ:

Martha
Let me get one more in, We get pms when theres a water crisis on or when a kid goes missing, you think they don't get that shyt when aliens are out and about

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Let me get one more in, We get pms when theres a water crisis on or when a kid goes missing, you think they don't get that shyt when aliens are out and about

I don’t think the system is set up for alien invasions:russ:

Stay in the pocket:lolbron:

Martha

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Ok maybe I worded it wrong or something. The first post credit scene, they don't indicate how long it takes place after the film. But they are standing on a parking garage conducting a quantam experiment. At the time they are experimenting, Thanos and crew would have already attacked earth. At the least NYC was attacked the day before. Given the Wakanda fight was in secret, the news would have been all over the NYC attack like we see when Vision and SW got attacked in Scotland. So Scott and crew just nilly willy conducting experiments when aliens hit the planet the day before makes no sense to me. For the second post credit scene it seemed like the ant stopped playing because it was programmed to by someone remotley, or it recognized someone walk in the house. Either Scotts daughter, or his wifes husband walked in the house looking for him, or Tony Starks found Hank Pyms lab/builiding and took over.
I think I have a reasonable explanation. In IW Widow tells someone that Scott is on house arrest but by the time the snap occurs he's off of house arrest. So we can place the movie timeline, (which spans the 3 remaining days he has on house arrest) at roughly the same time as the New York attack give or take a day. It's possible that they really didn't know about NY given all they were dealing with, trying to rescue Janet and staying away from Ghost. Another thing is we can't be sure Scott would even be able to contact anyone. Definitely not Tony. We know Cap and them can find and contact him but not vice versa.