Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
But not at the expense of making someone else look smarter or better
u didnt watch the first ant man? Hope was ALLLLWAAAAYYYSS portrayed to be smarter and better. She taught dude everything he knows :gucci:...niccas throw "me too" at every strong woman portrayal nowadays :pachaha:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
u didnt watch the first ant man? Hope was ALLLLWAAAAYYYSS portrayed to be smarter and better. She taught dude everything he knows :gucci:...niccas throw "me too" at every strong woman portrayal nowadays :pachaha:
How is it not me too with that jesus touch magically healing ghost at the end of the movie

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
How is it not me too with that jesus touch magically healing ghost at the end of the movie
why cant it just be something in the movie? why does it have to be me too? So if a man did it, it would just be something else but since a woman did it (even tho u have no idea what that realm did to her while she was in it decades) its me too?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
he was pretty smart before he got the pym tech thats why they chose him to wear the suit, here hes pretty much a bafoon

I dont think he was a bafoon.... he pretty clearly made his agenda obvious.

He was literally 3 days from being a free man after 2 years under house arrest. He just didnt want to fukk shyt up for the sake of losing his daughter again. It can be argued that he really didnt ask for ANY of this shyt in the movie.

Also, he pretty much was the brain source of that business with his boys so I'd say he wasnt stupid at all.

He made jokes and shyt and liked to keep shyt light.... but he very much wanted to protect his own personal interest even if to a degree it meant compromising everyone else agendas

Oh and there was no #metoo shyt here.... thats getting overplayed

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
why cant it just be something in the movie? why does it have to be me too? So if a man did it, it would just be something else but since a woman did it (even tho u have no idea what that realm did to her while she was in it decades) its me too?
Hell no itd be even stupider if a man did it too

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed it. Word of advice, tho: when the first credit scene ends....leave. Don't even bother waiting on the second one lol

I second this motion. 2nd end credit scene is pointless. I was a little upset I sat through close to 10 mins of credits to see it.

So ya just got home from this. Solid 7.5/10 for me. I was entertained.

I think my favorite bit was the truth serum part :mjlol: And I love whenever Michael Pena goes into his story telling mode :dead:. Dad from Fresh off the boat playing the dumbass FBI agent asking him to dinner at the end :russ:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ok maybe I worded it wrong or something. The first post credit scene, they don't indicate how long it takes place after the film. But they are standing on a parking garage conducting a quantam experiment. At the time they are experimenting, Thanos and crew would have already attacked earth. At the least NYC was attacked the day before. Given the Wakanda fight was in secret, the news would have been all over the NYC attack like we see when Vision and SW got attacked in Scotland. So Scott and crew just nilly willy conducting experiments when aliens hit the planet the day before makes no sense to me. For the second post credit scene it seemed like the ant stopped playing because it was programmed to by someone remotley, or it recognized someone walk in the house. Either Scotts daughter, or his wifes husband walked in the house looking for him, or Tony Starks found Hank Pyms lab/builiding and took over.

They weren't doing a quantum experiment for the hell of it. They were doing it to save Ghost's life. Remember she is still on the verge of dying. The "healing" that she got from Hope's mom didn't fully heal her. She's still on the clock so even though there was an attack on the other side of the country, that wouldn't stop them from trying to save her life.

So I think the timeline is this.

Ebony Maw and the Black Order attack NYC around the same time the climax of Ant Man and Wasp happens. The alien ships leave shortly after the attack and Tony Stark is reported missing.

Then a few days later after the aliens have apparently left, Hank Pym and the crew have shrunk the quantum machine and are sending Scott to go in and get some more of the magic healing energy for Ghost. But this is happening concurrently to the unknown to the outside world fight happening in Wakanda. And then the snap happens.

So Ant Man and crew were aware of what happened in NYC, but it seems to them that the attack was stopped by the Avengers.

For all we know, the mid credit scene happened ten minutes after they got through watching CNN about Tony Stark still being missing. And after watching the morning report and having breakfast they went up on the rooftop to get back to trying to save Ghost.

At least that is how I saw it.

There is no way they can do a time skip . . I want them to because a cassie lang as ant-woman would be amazing but that would mean they'd probably go the route of

so I imagine she'll go into the microverse to save her father? But would marvel be that bold? Would they really leave antman in the microverse for years until his daughter saved him? Also remember were we left stark . . I hope they do a timeskip that would be dope to see then all separated for years ionno

Ant-man probably gets himself out of the quantum realm by going into one of those time portals that Hope's mom warns him about. It's pretty much set up for that to be his exit out. I would bet that he winds up years in the future post snap.

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This movie can really lose you with its sci fi technical jargon at times. The me too movement really sunk their teeth into this one with how they did scott.

Lol someone let out a defeated 'no!' after the first end credits scene

Its been estsished since the first movie that Scott was basically just a thief who ends up with this suit and not a trained fighter like Wasp. She actually taught him to fight and the only reason she wasn't the one using the Ant-Man suit is because her dad didn't want to risk losing her. Scott Lang is not smart, he isn't a fighter, he isn't trained in anything, his background is being a criminal.

All of that was Canon well before Me Too.

WTF is this 'MeToo' bashing? It sounds like bitter white boys blaming BLM for Black Panther. Stop it. There were female superheroes before MeToo, there's a demand for it. 50% of movie audiences are female, stop blaming a positive female depiction on a social movement that about something else completely.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He has a master's in electrical engineering.

I should have stated not smart compared to Pym and his daughter. In terms of the movie characters everyone is well above him other than his crew. So if he spends the majority of the movie around a genius and a highly trained fighter then naturally he will seem lacking compared to them.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

So I guess Trinity kissing Neo at the end of The Matrix and waking him up was MeToo's fault too?
How about Katniss saving Peeta in The Hunger Games?
Tom Cruise's lady in MI3?
Pepper saving Tony's ass in IM3?
Oh, I know Rapunzel saving Flynn from the Witch is totally MeToo's fault.

GTFO.