Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Folks with epilepsy can have seizures. A lot of movie theatres are putting a warning sign up for Incredibles 2 becuase I guess they have a major scene with a bunch of flashing lights.

I noticed that by the box office at my Ant-Man showing earlier. I don't think they had that up at the one theatre I went to for Incredibles 2, but that was when it first came out and maybe there were complaints since.

I know AMC has special sensory screenings of popular films for those with autism and what not.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This movie can really lose you with its sci fi technical jargon. Lol someone let out a defeated 'no!' after the first end credits scene

Yo!!!!!! Man..... at my viewing the vibe in my theater too dropped after that scene

Like everyone was happy smiling but the moment the repercussions of Thanos snap revealed itself....... all the Lil Jimmys and Baby Becky’s mood shifted.

There was so many gasp and sounds of despair, defeat, and terror when they saw that dust:wow:

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Just came back from the old person early bird

paid 6.50 bc its for people with light /sound sensitivity issues (never heard of no shyt like that)

what can I say..MarvelGang = Jordan in the finals.....never ever loose :mjlit:

The size manipulation in fight scene is always dope to me
I feel like the intertwining storyline made it a better movie overall...some of the comedy is hit or miss

Wasp > Scott Lang....she was on her #metoo ....you go girl shyt for real

if you dug Antman 1..you will love Antman 2

They had her doing everything while making scott look like a clown, makes me dread how they're going to portray captain marvel

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok maybe I worded it wrong or something. The first post credit scene, they don't indicate how long it takes place after the film. But they are standing on a parking garage conducting a quantam experiment. At the time they are experimenting, Thanos and crew would have already attacked earth. At the least NYC was attacked the day before. Given the Wakanda fight was in secret, the news would have been all over the NYC attack like we see when Vision and SW got attacked in Scotland. So Scott and crew just nilly willy conducting experiments when aliens hit the planet the day before makes no sense to me. For the second post credit scene it seemed like the ant stopped playing because it was programmed to by someone remotley, or it recognized someone walk in the house. Either Scotts daughter, or his wifes husband walked in the house looking for him, or Tony Starks found Hank Pyms lab/builiding and took over.

The Accords could be one explanation, another could be that they just figured the threat level wasn’t that large. They don’t have the greatest relationship with Stark either

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way they can do a time skip . . I want them to because a cassie lang as ant-woman would be amazing but that would mean they'd probably go the route of

so I imagine she'll go into the microverse to save her father? But would marvel be that bold? Would they really leave antman in the microverse for years until his daughter saved him? Also remember were we left stark . . I hope they do a timeskip that would be dope to see then all separated for years ionno

You may already know this and if you don’t want to be somewhat spoiled by another MCU movie then don’t read it but

Spider-Man: Far From Home is set in the immediate aftermath of Avengers 4 so probably no time skip

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ok maybe I worded it wrong or something. The first post credit scene, they don't indicate how long it takes place after the film. But they are standing on a parking garage conducting a quantam experiment. At the time they are experimenting, Thanos and crew would have already attacked earth. At the least NYC was attacked the day before. Given the Wakanda fight was in secret, the news would have been all over the NYC attack like we see when Vision and SW got attacked in Scotland. So Scott and crew just nilly willy conducting experiments when aliens hit the planet the day before makes no sense to me. For the second post credit scene it seemed like the ant stopped playing because it was programmed to by someone remotley, or it recognized someone walk in the house. Either Scotts daughter, or his wifes husband walked in the house looking for him, or Tony Starks found Hank Pyms lab/builiding and took over.
Im hoping theres an easter egg that explains that, maybe its on a tv or something in the background

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Im hoping theres an easter egg that explains that, maybe its on a tv or something in the background

With all dude respect......

wasn’t they like on top of a parking deck or something. And the car was off.

So with no radio on or running, no tv around, and phones not out.

How would they know what going on 3000 miles across the country?:dwillhuh:

Martha