Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is no way they can do a time skip . . I want them to because a cassie lang as ant-woman would be amazing but that would mean they'd probably go the route of

so I imagine she'll go into the microverse to save her father? But would marvel be that bold? Would they really leave antman in the microverse for years until his daughter saved him? Also remember were we left stark . . I hope they do a timeskip that would be dope to see then all separated for years ionno

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Marvel did an excellent job of showing that The Wasp can more than hold her own in the movie. A lot of times female superheroes and their contributions seem forced (Black Widow) but here by the end of the movie you really want Wasp to have a larger role in the MCU in general. It would also be cool if Ghost made more appearances.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Just came back from an early morning showing. Only paid a buck fifty since I already had my $5 off Atom code from T-Mobile Tuesdays. Another Marvel sequel, with more and better action that the first, rinse and repeat. That post credit scene...you can almost immediately guess what's going to happen soon as it starts. That said, gonna be a looooong ass time between now and next spring!

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Just came back from the old person early bird

paid 6.50 bc its for people with light /sound sensitivity issues (never heard of no shyt like that)

what can I say..MarvelGang = Jordan in the finals.....never ever loose :mjlit:

The size manipulation in fight scene is always dope to me
I feel like the intertwining storyline made it a better movie overall...some of the comedy is hit or miss

Wasp > Scott Lang....she was on her #metoo ....you go girl shyt for real

if you dug Antman 1..you will love Antman 2

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Oh yea

Movie was cool. Better than the first one imo. CGI was on point, subtle hints of Cassie having a bigger role, size manipulation was cool af.

I dont pay much attention but has there been talks of a possible time jump in A4?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is bullshyt. Don't do that breh. Do you know for a fact that the CGI team for BP was all black? Personally, I think Cooler just was more focused on the world building and story, and didn't pay as much attention to the CGI. Hopefully he learned his lesson, but don't racialize why it fell short, unless you know for sure.

That got a huge laugh at my theatre.

I dont mean to imply that it was 100% ALL BLACK but

BP had the largest Black Staff of all the Marvel movies. Coogler made it a point to hire blacks and minorities to his staff to give them opportunities that most normally dont get and I commend him for that.

Shout at to;
Khairul Ahmed - Graphic Designer
Jerami Cruise - Specialty Costumes
Melissa Abad - Production Support: ILM
Josue Arias - Visual Effects Artist: Digital Domain

Just to name a few of the hundreds that worked on this movie over the last 2 years.

I thought in the main BP thread, that was one of biggest topics touched on over the last few years as cats was celebrating the fact that Coogler had a large demographic of minorities working on

Martha

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just came back from the old person early bird

paid 6.50 bc its for people with light /sound sensitivity issues (never heard of no shyt like that)

what can I say..MarvelGang = Jordan in the finals.....never ever loose :mjlit:

The size manipulation in fight scene is always dope to me
I feel like the intertwining storyline made it a better movie overall...some of the comedy is hit or miss

Wasp > Scott Lang....she was on her #metoo ....you go girl shyt for real

if you dug Antman 1..you will love Antman 2
Folks with epilepsy can have seizures. A lot of movie theatres are putting a warning sign up for Incredibles 2 becuase I guess they have a major scene with a bunch of flashing lights.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
DNT EVER DOUBT THE ANT-GAWD NO MOE, ANOTHER GOATVEL MASTERPIECE. YOU MUG WE MUG BACK, ONLY DIFFERENCES IS YALL BLINKING!!!
339oh0m.jpg