Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Not trynna talk bad about my people:mjcry::wow:

But Black Panther CGI staff=black people

Ant-Man 2 CGI staff=Asians, Cacs (as the Coli calls them), and Indians.

Our people needed an opportunity and they got it....... next go around they gonna come up. But brehs gotta give them some slack and be patient

Martha

This is bullshyt. Don't do that breh. Do you know for a fact that the CGI team for BP was all black? Personally, I think Cooler just was more focused on the world building and story, and didn't pay as much attention to the CGI. Hopefully he learned his lesson, but don't racialize why it fell short, unless you know for sure.

No one is talking how Cassie was killin every scene she was in. Her chemistry with Rudd was amazing. She had me dying "Po-po comin"

That got a huge laugh at my theatre.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't the team be aware of what was happening in NYC? Why experiment when yesterday N.Y. got attacked by aliens? That's the one thing that stood out to me about the first post credit scene. Second one indicates someone, Ghost or Giant Man is still alive, or Tony found Hanks building and is using it now...

it would have been cool to see someone watching the NY stuff on the news or something but the team was working on a deadline. Trying to make sure Scott was home when the Feds came and when they found Janet they only had 2 hours to rescue her, and having to deal with Ghost and Walt Goggins crew. There was no time to focus on NY because they had more immediate concerns.

And I need you to expound on that last sentence cause I didn't get that at all.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
it would have been cool to see someone watching the NY stuff on the news or something but the team was working on a deadline. Trying to make sure Scott was home when the Feds came and when they found Janet they only had 2 hours to rescue her, and having to deal with Ghost and Walt Goggins crew. There was no time to focus on NY because they had more immediate concerns.

And I need you to expound on that last sentence cause I didn't get that at all.

Ok maybe I worded it wrong or something. The first post credit scene, they don't indicate how long it takes place after the film. But they are standing on a parking garage conducting a quantam experiment. At the time they are experimenting, Thanos and crew would have already attacked earth. At the least NYC was attacked the day before. Given the Wakanda fight was in secret, the news would have been all over the NYC attack like we see when Vision and SW got attacked in Scotland. So Scott and crew just nilly willy conducting experiments when aliens hit the planet the day before makes no sense to me. For the second post credit scene it seemed like the ant stopped playing because it was programmed to by someone remotley, or it recognized someone walk in the house. Either Scotts daughter, or his wifes husband walked in the house looking for him, or Tony Starks found Hank Pyms lab/builiding and took over.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
It was a fun film, I enjoyed it 8/10 for me.

You look at the CGI for this and wonder what the hell happened with Black Panther's CGI :mindblown:, did all the experts go on vacation and let the work experience kid do it.

Coogler and his DP (director of photography) were inexperienced with the CGI, and they never dealt with it before in their prior movies together. BP was Coogler's 3rd film. Hopefully for the sequels they have gained experience from the first movie and everything will improve from the CGI to fight scenes.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Just saw in 3D...

Movie was azz and I mean that...

Who directed this?

Trust me...You will be disapointed.

They made a pretty good storyline and made it seem like an Air Bud movie.

the jokes were horrible...nobody at my show waa laughing

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not trynna talk bad about my people:mjcry::wow:

But Black Panther CGI staff=black people

Ant-Man 2 CGI staff=Asians, Cacs (as the Coli calls them), and Indians.

Our people needed an opportunity and they got it....... next go around they gonna come up. But brehs gotta give them some slack and be patient

Martha
Pretend not to be a Cac bruhs.