Official Ant-Man and The Wasp thread

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
:wtf:What in the world is feminist about the resolution?

payton-read-discusses-the-challenge-of-getting-michelle-pfeiffer-in-ant-man-and-the-wasp-and-also-teases-ant-man-3-plans-social.jpg

tumblr_inline_om7h2uD2co1u91df5_540.gif

I am Groot?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:What in the world is feminist about the resolution?
It's a metaphor for using empathy to help heal women who have dealt with trauma. I saw right through it. Forced and corny.

There was no threat at all in this movie. It felt like a sitcom

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's a metaphor for using empathy to help heal women who have dealt with trauma. I saw right through it. Forced and corny.

There was no threat at all in this movie. It felt like a sitcom

That's funny you say that, because of the racial differences, I saw a racial metaphor for black trauma and the way it can materialize into violence.

Worked for me.

EDIT: Although now that I think about it, it sets Michelle's Phifer's character as a sort of white savior. Eh. I like the change from destroy destroy to healing. It was different.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I enjoyed it. Word of advice, tho: when the first credit scene ends....leave. Don't even bother wating on the second one lol

fukk that.... you pay your $16.83........ or your $28.32 or double/triple that is you paid for a girl or fam....

:ufdup:You BETTER keep your ass in that seat and get your moneys worth..... You dont get up until you see

"_____ will return in 2019"

:lolbron:

Martha

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Wouldn't the team be aware of what was happening in NYC? Why experiment when yesterday N.Y. got attacked by aliens? That's the one thing that stood out to me about the first post credit scene. Second one indicates someone, Ghost or Giant Man is still alive, or Tony found Hanks building and is using it now...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Wouldn't the team be aware of what was happening in NYC? Why experiment when yesterday N.Y. got attacked by aliens? That's the one thing that stood out to me about the first post credit scene. Second one indicates someone, Ghost or Giant Man is still alive, or Tony found Hanks building and is using it now...

Wait, what? Did we see the same scene? :pachaha:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Entertaining as fukk. I actually liked this one better than the first.

Pena killed it again.

Asian Jim killed it as well.

Solid 7 out of 10

Three movies in a row where the side chick had me mesmerized. Valkyrie, shuri and ghost

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was a fun film, I enjoyed it 8/10 for me.

You look at the CGI for this and wonder what the hell happened with Black Panther's CGI :mindblown:, did all the experts go on vacation and let the work experience kid do it.

Not trynna talk bad about my people:mjcry::wow:

But Black Panther CGI staff=black people

Ant-Man 2 CGI staff=Asians, Cacs (as the Coli calls them), and Indians.

Our people needed an opportunity and they got it....... next go around they gonna come up. But brehs gotta give them some slack and be patient

Martha