OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would've been better off releasing nothing(or a mixtape). This will only tarnish his business brand.

He did exactly that for the last 5 years, he held off as long as he could.

“I was doing so much. It’s all more than I thought. I didn’t know that. You had to die, you gotta have a double CD, you gotta be Tupac and get killed to do ten million records. All Eyez On Me, that was the only time I ever saw it before. When it goes past ten to thirteen I was like, ‘What?’”

I'd like to know where these numbers come from. He always talks about going diamond but RIAA only has GRODT at 6x and Massacre at 5x so who's certifying these sales? I know he's the inventor of the "world-wide sales" nonsense but it only takes 300k to go plat in the UK which tells you a lot about how the market is for any album sales out there. Those can't really be verified either as far as I know, and they don't count in RIAA certifications either. Is anyone ever going to call him out on his bullshyt?

MiC

Pro
Daps
He did exactly that for the last 5 years, he held off as long as he could.

I'd like to know where these numbers come from. He always talks about going diamond but RIAA only has GRODT at 6x and Massacre at 5x so who's certifying these sales? I know he's the inventor of the "world-wide sales" nonsense but it only takes 300k to go plat in the UK which tells you a lot about how the market is for any album sales out there. Those can't really be verified either as far as I know, and they don't count in RIAA certifications either. Is anyone ever going to call him out on his bullshyt?

Grodt is under certified by the riaa. Soundscan (USA sales only company) have grodt at 8.3 million so 12 million worldwide doesn't seem like a stretch.

However, massacre officially (ifpi, real ww data) sold 7.5 million worldwide by the end of 2005, while 5 million of those (2/3 were from the USA). Since then massacre has only sold 300k more in the USA since then, but 50 claims it sold 10 million worldwide.....

Also said Curtis outsold graduation ww when ifpi year end top global sellers, as well as the top ww sales data site says otherwise.

He lies to save face.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
yall clowning off old shyt which is cool

50 been saying for a year or so now he aint gonna sell and he dont care. so its like beating a dead horse cause its not gonna stop him releasing music

community-the-cape.gif

lol.. nyggas in this thread was hoping to eat off these 50 sales.. but the caping is real

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
projections already moving up a day later :ehh:

Let's see them numbers move up to 60K plus in the next day or two :blessed:

:pacspit: on all you haters