OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The same way they do election polls with just a few thousand people like 3000 people.
I.e. If you have the first day sales you can look at how album sales historically move during the first week contingent on factors such as genre, e-sales, album store sales, planned events during the week, radio, reviews, tv and more

However, this projection of 30-35k was an early projection, the real projection is released today. I think it'll increase to 40-45.

And this "mixtape" will then be upgraded to a Limited Edition EP by these stans :mjpls:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
This was never gonna sell well. 50 has always had hits when he's sold. He ain't got no hits this time around.Plus the project was mediocre

G UNIT REUNION MAKES UP FOR IT THOUGH :wow: Those 2 tracks better than aa alone

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I have no dog in this race (fans getting hyped over sales is weird)...

...but how do they project sales numbers when the artist is selling the album direct?
Most of them dont do that.

Daps
Reppin
The excuses keep rolling in!!

what do you expect? :mjlol:

50 was making excuses before the projections were even out

Animal Ambition sale expectations:

“I can’t do good. In my head, what good is because of the success I’ve had in the past, that’s so much lower. I’ve done so much that having the music that makes people enjoy themselves, that actually means something at the moment is the goal. Like when you said, ‘Do you care whether you sell the record or not?’ I do care that it actually is within our culture. That it means something.”

“I was doing so much. It’s all more than I thought. I didn’t know that. You had to die, you gotta have a double CD, you gotta be Tupac and get killed to do ten million records. All Eyez On Me, that was the only time I ever saw it before. When it goes past ten to thirteen I was like, ‘What?’”

Read more: 50 Cent Already Knows 'Animal Ambition' Is A Flop | The Smoking Section
Follow us: UPROXX on Facebook

MiC

Pro
Daps
With a full day and a half to base projection off of (will be accurate), sales projection went up from 30-35k to 35-40k

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
“I was doing so much. It’s all more than I thought. I didn’t know that. You had to die, you gotta have a double CD, you gotta be Tupac and get killed to do ten million records. All Eyez On Me, that was the only time I ever saw it before. When it goes past ten to thirteen I was like, ‘What?’”
:dead: