OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Daps
Reppin
Illadelphia
50 gonna count ALL the albums he has for direct sale (including the ones he hasn't sold yet...LOL) in the first week totals so I say 100k :blessed:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
100k indie is an L?

:
Caroline has re-launched as a full-service partner to the independent label and artist community. Born of the DNA of the successful EMI Label Services division and building on the 30-year tradition of the historic Caroline Distribution (one of the U.S's largest independent distribution companies)

Caroline defines the essence of the independent culture and spirit while bringing all of the leverage of a major to the marketplace. Driven by commitment, passion and hustle, Caroline delivers a transparent, flexible and tailor-made vehicle to super-serve, support and nurture the independent community, artist and label.
Just as Caroline Distribution was the launching pad for the careers of artists such as Smashing Pumpkins, Hole, White Zombie, Ben Folds and The Chemical Brothers, Caroline will continue to dedicate its efforts in the development of independent artists in order for them to achieve their maximized potential.

but 50 aint independent:sas1:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
and thats what matters most

everything is about profit and visibility

and its happenin regardless

It doesn't matter that 50 is a millionaire. What matters is that if 50 sales around 100k, he gonna be a flopping hypocrite.:mjpls:
100k indie is an L?

My coli cash gonna double :smug50:
50 my be independent, but he aint have no independent promotion.

Woodface was one morning radio shows, summer jam, shucking and jiving for white folks on morning television, and still gonna do less than 100k:mjlol: