OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:childplease:he been sayin he dont expect major units just wants it out there for the love of the sport and increasin visiblity and bringin profit to his other ventures...i see youre another one holdin onto sales talk from 7 years ago
So 50 cent, who's whole career is centered around bragging about record sales, all of a sudden don't care about sales? :mjlol: I wonder why? :mjpls: Thats mighty convenient. Lol.

You copping please worst than 50:russ:

Daps
It doesn't matter that 50 is a millionaire. What matters is that if 50 sales around 100k, he gonna be a flopping hypocrite.:mjpls:

50 my be independent, but he aint have no independent promotion.

Woodface was one morning radio shows, summer jam, shucking and jiving for white folks on morning television, and still gonna do less than 100k:mjlol:
i thought all independent artists are on damn near every morning radio show, had huge billboards in Times Square and have slots on GMA, Regis and other shows..? :dwillhuh:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
these people really think 50 got labels help

he aint ya average independent artist who comes out, do a album on a independent wen he was broke, den have money on the second one and it flops

dude already got money to own a small country so he can spend dat money from his account

smh at these weirdos

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
For those claiming its a mixtape you should proably check what 50 himself said when asked this on Reddit

[–]cbrb 524 points525 points526 points 21 hours ago

Big fan, just bought Animal Ambition and what I've heard so far is fire. What made you decide to turn this from a pre-album mixtape into a full album?

His answer

[–]Official50Cent[S] 687 points688 points689 points 21 hours ago

a mixtape would have previously released music. Animal ambition was all original if you put music out and call it a mixtape its not under the same scrutiny. i felt strong enough about it. it's quality.

Link

It's 50 Cent. Ask me anything. : IAmA

Cut it out stop copping pleas for this grown man.

got DAMN! :laff:

50 told his stans the deal. "It's not a mixtape, i felt strong enough about it. it's QUALITY." :mjlol:

:ufdup:

MiC

Pro
Daps
Updated with second source.

Hitsdailydouble says "35-40k"
Billboard says "upwards of 35k"

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
whats that even got to do with anything.. :wtf:

i swear.. yall love counting other folks money.. :mjlol:
What? You said

i thought all independent artists are on damn near every morning radio show, had huge billboards in Times Square and have slots on GMA, Regis and other shows..?

Independent artists don't have their own TV shows either... he's just got enough money for that extra promotion