Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You might knock the G Nex but it's an official Google device. As for your keyboard dilemmas I'll say to keep looking. I can probably put up a list for use on simple mobile. I just remembered the Moto global phones are locked out of US carriers so you'll have to use another phone if you wanna get on the GSM boat.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Screenshot_2012-07-07-18-36-21.png

:ahh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
no samsung droid knockoff's ever,..and i need a keyboard.

i hate this touch screen shyt for typing.

i grow tired of all this double spacing ass bs,.....

i want my damn real droid back,...i hate this iphone and i hate non motorola droid knockoff's, too.

i want the real droid, thank you.

for forty or sixty dollars unlimited,...imma call simple mobile on monday.

to find out what to do,....

then find me a cracked droid iv, in the hood

i hate this weak huff as iphone.

i wanna toss dis bullshyt iphone, against the wall.

art barr

U really don't know what you're talking about. "Real droid?" Do u even know what you're saying when u say that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Damn I rooted my phone and now google wallet is disabled :noah:

No it's not. It gives you an unsupported device notice but works fine. Unless you got that secure element error after flashing a rom, in which case you can restore your backup, reset wallet, reflash the rom.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Mine too. Honestly, I have mixed feelings on it. It's a beautiful device and is loaded with nice features. And it's damn fluid. Screen looks better than the nexus imho, even though they should be the same. But I'm hating the home button. I don't think I can do it after having customizable on screen buttons. Back on the nexus, selling the S3. Waiting for the next nexus.
:yeshrug:

Yeah, I feel the same way. Even thought the newer phones are packing better hardware than the nexus, I can't go back to using anything that's not stock Android out of the box. And OEMs insisting on keeping hardware buttons and ungodly skins makes that decision so much easier. I'm done having to wait for developers to get fully functioning AOSP Rom to run flawlessly on a new phone. I'll just wait till the next nexus.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I feel the same way. Even thought the newer phones are packing better hardware than the nexus, I can't go back to using anything that's not stock Android out of the box. And OEMs insisting on keeping hardware buttons and ungodly skins makes that decision so much easier. I'm done having to wait for developers to get fully functioning AOSP Rom to run flawlessly on a new phone. I'll just wait till the next nexus.

THIS!

Other phones might have better hardware, but the stock ICS is :noah: Imagine what the new Nexus will be like. Imagine the Nexus with better hardware? :damn:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the best sound/volume enhancer for Pandora and TuneIn Radio

Music Volume EQ app is cool, but I feel there's a greater app on the market I'm overlooking.

Daps in advance!