Daps
Reppin
NULL
s3 got here today, phone is amazing.

I used s voice twice, once to ask the elevation of everest and once to ask the deepest point in the ocean. it got it right the first time both times.

can you use s voice with the phone locked?

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
anyone know of a good site to DL cracked android apps? i used to use blackdroid but i think they got caught up and now i don't know where to check?

thanks for the help in advance.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
s3 got here today, phone is amazing.

I used s voice twice, once to ask the elevation of everest and once to ask the deepest point in the ocean. it got it right the first time both times.

can you use s voice with the phone locked?

I don't think you will use that feature past today. It's not useful. I thing the one google is making is way better. Otherwise what do you think about the GSIII also what provider?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
picked up that S3 yesterday :ohlawd:

throwing my old samsung epic 4g in the bushes

loving this phone :smugfavre:

ICS runs smooth as hell, even with the Power Saving options on. I'm on about 24 hrs between charges on my phone right now. Just beautiful.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Copping two of the Google Nexus 7's for my twins to upgrade from their pandigital tablets. I just wanted to see how they'd handle them and they used their tablets far more than I thought they would so I figured I'd get them the newest piff when it drops :myman:

my daughter pretty much just stole my ipad 2. But she uses it for school and her grades have came up so I don't mind.

When are they supposed to deliver the nexus 7 I copped a 16.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Flipped the GS3 for $250 and a practically new razr maxx. About to move the razr maxx for $450.

:takedat:

Couldn't pass that shyt up. I could basically buy another S3 off the come up.

But in regards to the GS3 home button, after using it for a minute, I realize why it's not capacitive. The way the bottom of the phone is laid out, you'd constantly trigger the home button trying to hit the capacitive button on the opposite side. So I guess it makes sense.