Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
only if samsung used stock ics
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SrdJEaA0ss]NoWizAOSPMod Rom on the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III [REVIEW] - YouTube[/ame]

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You might knock the G Nex but it's an official Google device. As for your keyboard dilemmas I'll say to keep looking. I can probably put up a list for use on simple mobile. I just remembered the Moto global phones are locked out of US carriers so you'll have to use another phone if you wanna get on the GSM boat.

i have seen the droid ii with a keyboard, on simple mobile at their website.

i was wondering if i could get a droid iv though.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
U really don't know what you're talking about. "Real droid?" Do u even know what you're saying when u say that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

yeah,.....

i do,....

when i say real droid.

i mean a motorola droid,..not just any old make and model with the android operating system on it.

if you had the first droid from motorola.

then compared it to any other actual phone in reality.

not just spec's, and tech jargon. you would know what i mean.

the other phones that are not motorola droid phones loaded with androis os.

all are knock off types and never run like a real motorola droid out the package in real life.

when i had my motorola droid,...i would always get the whole.

damn,..i just got an android but it isn't as dope as your actual droid.

even using other people's android os operated phone,..that was newer was never the high end premium that my motorola droid was in quality.

that is why i am looking to replace my actual droid. not any old phone with an android os on it,..i don't care what the tech's say.

i am getting a real droid from motorola again, period.

motorola droid = best phone on the market for real,.…

all that other shyt, is some knockoff bs.

art barr

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
yeah,.....

i do,....

when i say real droid.

i mean a motorola droid,..not just any old make and model with the android operating system on it.

if you had the first droid from motorola.

then compared it to any other actual phone in reality.

not just spec's, and tech jargon. you would know what i mean.

the other phones that are not motorola droid phones loaded with androis os.

all are knock off types and never run like a real motorola droid out the package in real life.

when i had my motorola droid,...i would always get the whole.

damn,..i just got an android but it isn't as dope as your actual droid.

even using other people's android os operated phone,..that was newer was never the high end premium that my motorola droid was in quality.

that is why i am looking to replace my actual droid. not any old phone with an android os on it,..i don't care what the tech's say.

i am getting a real droid from motorola again, period.

motorola droid = best phone on the market for real,.…

all that other shyt, is some knockoff bs.

art barr

Go do research...u sound ignorant as hell

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Go do research...u sound ignorant as hell

what part about,..

tech's/spec's and jargon did you miss in my rant.

like i said,...those other joints are just loaded with an amdroid os.

i will take a real droid from motorola.

as a matter of fact,..if you check the last awards,...

the droid iv won quite a few. if you are so hell bent on tech jargon.

tech's give props to the iphone,..but it is a piece of garbage and bullshyt.

it is inferior to a motorola droid, too.

that is why i said i want another real droid from motorola.

not some techie pr pad spec exam,..written to drive sales.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I don't know if this works on all Androids or just rooted ones, but I went into developer options under settings and turned off "window animation scale" and "transition animation scale" and my damn phone is fast as fukk :ohmy:

I got an SII so it was always quick, but damn, this shyt has apps popping up on the screen the instant I touch it, like not even a one millisecond delay... try this out if you have that option in your phone and let me know what you think

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
what part about,..

tech's/spec's and jargon did you miss in my rant.

like i said,...those other joints are just loaded with an amdroid os.

i will take a real droid from motorola.

as a matter of fact,..if you check the last awards,...

the droid iv won quite a few. if you are so hell bent on tech jargon.

tech's give props to the iphone,..but it is a piece of garbage and bullshyt.

it is inferior to a motorola droid, too.

that is why i said i want another real droid from motorola.

not some techie pr pad spec exam,..written to drive sales.

art barr

you do realize that droid is nothing more than branding right? So right now you're either placing some sort of prestigious title on phones branded "Droid" from Motorola or you're mistakenly assuming that if it's not a Motorola Droid phone that it's some sort of knockoff android phone. Either way, you sound silly. iPhone hasn't been inferior to a Motorola Droid since ever, and the Motorola Droid hasn't been the best android phone since the original. This special placement you've given the Droid phones only exists within your mind sir.

The only time you should ever use the term "real" in regards to android phones, is when discussing Nexus devices.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I don't know if this works on all Androids or just rooted ones, but I went into developer options under settings and turned off "window animation scale" and "transition animation scale" and my damn phone is fast as fukk :ohmy:

I got an SII so it was always quick, but damn, this shyt has apps popping up on the screen the instant I touch it, like not even a one millisecond delay... try this out if you have that option in your phone and let me know what you think

The fukk? :wtf: I just did it on my GS3 :ohmy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol..i did this on my nexus....all it does is gets rid of the opening and closing transistion animations between when you click a app and it opens and when you click close from a app. It makes it seem alot quicker..thats only because its skipping the animation entirely. I actually like the transition animations and the delay is not that slow or anything..its still snappy with them so i keep it on.

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
Anybody have recommendations for the best password storage app?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
i have seen the droid ii with a keyboard, on simple mobile at their website.

i was wondering if i could get a droid iv though.

art barr

Yes, Motorola released official GSM versions in America as the Motorola Milestone set. Unfortunately I believe they stopped after the Droid 2. Your Droid 4 will not work on any other carrier.

If you want Official Droid, go with the Galaxy Nexus. I really cannot say it any better. You'll have to trust us.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

lol yeaa yall aint know bout that? i first found out when running this mexidroid rom on my G2, i do that to all my phone and tablets whenever i root them

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Yes, Motorola released official GSM versions in America as the Motorola Milestone set. Unfortunately I believe they stopped after the Droid 2. Your Droid 4 will not work on any other carrier.

If you want Official Droid, go with the Galaxy Nexus. I really cannot say it any better. You'll have to trust us.

he sounds like he's more loyal to the Verizon branding than anything else