Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Yep this home button is kinda weird. Overall the phone is better than the Nexus at pretty much everything. The only negative is this horrible UI

Yeah. I just want some of the features from the S3. Primarily the camera software. That camera is :krs:

But honestly, JB takes the speed of the nexus to another level. It's really good.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
android is an open platform but phone manufacturers lock down their features :ld:

lol at verizon getting a watered down version of the htc one x called the htc incredible. Why would they want such a wack device which cost the same amount as the htc one X. Verizon be dikkking their customers

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
picked up that S3 yesterday :ohlawd:

throwing my old samsung epic 4g in the bushes

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
android is an open platform but phone manufacturers lock down their features :ld:

lol at verizon getting a watered down version of the htc one x called the htc incredible. Why would they want such a wack device which cost the same amount as the htc one X. Verizon be dikkking their customers
are you still on this bs? What was the point of this post.

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
After a month with the EVO LTE nd trying to ignore/compromise the multitasking issues, I traded for the S3. Ive had it for about 3 hours now lol :youngsabo:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
are you still on this bs? What was the point of this post.

android is being held behind by the phone makers dumb ass. Android is an open platform but we cant have the gs3 features in any other phones. Android should be free across the board. We want all the goodies :noah:

I want burst mode on my Gnex :sadcam:

verizon ruined HTC entire business plan by not getting the One X. I was thinking about getting that phone instead we got the incredible....whole point of my post is im sick of the minor bullshyt that set android back :to:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If you want a Droid 4, then yes. Get it unlocked. IMO you're better off with the Galaxy Nexus. Look into it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you want a Droid 4, then yes. Get it unlocked. IMO you're better off with the Galaxy Nexus. Look into it.

no samsung droid knockoff's ever,..and i need a keyboard.

i hate this touch screen shyt for typing.

i grow tired of all this double spacing ass bs,.....

i want my damn real droid back,...i hate this iphone and i hate non motorola droid knockoff's, too.

i want the real droid, thank you.

for forty or sixty dollars unlimited,...imma call simple mobile on monday.

to find out what to do,....

then find me a cracked droid iv, in the hood

i hate this weak huff as iphone.

i wanna toss dis bullshyt iphone, against the wall.

art barr