Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:wow:

ok so how does this wallet shyt work, i put my into my Google wallet account, them just use NFC to pay for it? can i link a credit card to it?

and whats these i read about ppl gettin "credits" on purchases ?
You can link up all your credit cards into the google wallet app on your phone. "Unlock" the app with a pin and then just put the phone to the reader if the merchant accepts it. I am actually surprised how many accept it already...Walmart and Target are obviously the big ones trying to complete, but they will fall in line eventually. Kinda stupid for them to act like this, they are getting paid anyway :manny:

This is piff, I hardly ever carry cash with me anymore so I might just get a smaller wallet as a result of this to carry my license, a couple of bills and thats it.

Thank you based google :to:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

ok so how does this wallet shyt work, i put my into my Google wallet account, them just use NFC to pay for it? can i link a credit card to it?

its like paypal. Link your card to the google paypal prepaid card. So you are not using your credit card during the transaction.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsaJMhcLm_A"]Introducing Google Wallet - YouTube[/ame]

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

Yeah you can link cards, but I just use the google prepaid card and add money to that, and if you use that you get that $10 upon activation.

This will show you all the places near you that accept it. :eat:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mastercard.paypass&hl=en

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...

The longer I own my Nexus...the more I love it.

:noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs...

The longer I own my Nexus...the more I love it.

:noah:

Breh...after 4.0.4 update the nexus performs just as snappy as these phones that dropped very recently..and were stock pure android...top that with having jellybean in the comming month or so and :noah:

I was a galaxy s1-s2 stan for a long while (still love the gs3 though) but I'm glad I hopped on the nexus bandwagon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh...after 4.0.4 update the nexus performs just as snappy as these phones that dropped very recently..and were stock pure android...top that with having jellybean in the comming month or so and :noah:

I was a galaxy s1-s2 stan for a long while (still love the gs3 though) but I'm glad I hopped on the nexus bandwagon.

:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

^ This

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

wait till you get on Jellybean :lolbron:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You can link up all your credit cards into the google wallet app on your phone. "Unlock" the app with a pin and then just put the phone to the reader if the merchant accepts it. I am actually surprised how many accept it already...Walmart and Target are obviously the big ones trying to complete, but they will fall in line eventually. Kinda stupid for them to act like this, they are getting paid anyway :manny:

This is piff, I hardly ever carry cash with me anymore so I might just get a smaller wallet as a result of this to carry my license, a couple of bills and thats it.

Thank you based google :to:

:lawd:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
just activated my GW account yesterday, but i dont see no where to add money to or purchase a google prepaid card
If I recall (fukking Sprint won't let us use ours on the EVO LTE) you just add to the prepaid card via whatever card you connect to the wallet.

Before Sprint shut it off, I used to just add increments of $20 or $50 to hold on the wallet just in case.