Daps
Reppin
NULL
just put that tsf pro on my galaxy nexus for free :smugfavre:

..shyt is DOPE

Might keep it instead of stock ics depending on if it stays stable for the next few days. Its crazy how a small group of guys can come up with a launcher thats more creative and intuitive than apple and googles (launcher wise atleast) ...i actually prefer this launcher over ics once i got everything set up and used to how it funtions.

Apple needs to spend the money and buy these guys out and use them to help revamp update ios :pachaha:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
just put that tsf pro on my galaxy nexus for free :smugfavre:

..shyt is DOPE

Might keep it instead of stock ics depending on if it stays stable for the next few days. Its crazy how a small group of guys can come up with a launcher thats more creative and intuitive than apple and googles (launcher wise atleast) ...i actually prefer this launcher over ics once i got everything set up and used to how it funtions.

Apple needs to spend the money and buy these guys out and use them to help revamp update ios :pachaha:

Berh how can I get it free?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Just used the google wallet for the first time, everybody in line behind me was like :wtf: :dwillhuh: :damn:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Footlocker :jawalrus: , dope thing is that the wallet showed me offers for footlocker ($20 off $100) plus I got that $10 cr.

:lawd:, man i hope the nex7 comes with it or gets that shyt in a update, i wanna do some stuntin like that

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wow:

ok so how does this wallet shyt work, i put my into my Google wallet account, them just use NFC to pay for it? can i link a credit card to it?

and whats these i read about ppl gettin "credits" on purchases ?