JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
should i trade in this nexus for an S3? cuz the battery power is :scusthov: and im tired of it.

@JMurder you faggit. get in here. you sold me on buying this​

How many hours you getting? Let's see a pic of your battery stats

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Higher mp usually means a bigger picture. 8mp is good enough for most photos up to 11x14 I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I believe what is most important now is the quality of the camera sensor and low light picture quality.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The MP is totally irrelevant at this point. It is just a marketing ploy.

This. Higher mp usually means a bigger picture. 8mp is good enough for most photos up to 11x14 I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

13MP will make a difference when viewing pictures on bigger screens.

I think Sony's camera they're putting in that new Xperia is going to be a beast all things considered.

The 2.2MP front facing cam is a nice addition as well.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think Sony's camera they're putting in that new Xperia is going to be a beast all things considered.

The 2.2MP front facing cam is a nice addition as well.

MP just refers to the picture size and has nothing to do with the quality of the picture. 5 or 8 MP is perfectly fine. I care more about low light quality and the quality of the camera sensor than MP.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
MP just refers to the picture size and has nothing to do with the quality of the picture. 5 or 8 MP is perfectly fine. I care more about low light quality and the quality of the camera sensor than MP.

... which is why I said

And you're never going to get great low light picture quality with a cell phone unless somebody makes a phone with the camera's sensor taking up like half of the back of the phone

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dish Network Outbids Sprint to Buy Out Majority Share of Clearwire

Sprint and Clearwire have been working together for a while and had their share of drama in the past. Clearwire has been helping Sprint with their build out of Sprint’s LTE network. Today however, a new player has stepped in between the two. Dish Network, who we’ve all heard is in cahoots with Google to make their own wireless network, has outbid Sprint for a majority share in Clearwire.

Dish Network’s bid would give Clearwire 11% more cash than Sprint’s would. Sprint is obviously not pleased and says that Dish’s bid is “inferior” to theirs. Both companies would greatly benefit from the purchase of the company, Sprint needing Clearwire for their LTE rollout and Dish would might be one step closer to Google and their own spectrum. We’ll be sure to keep you updated on how this deal shakes out over the next few days.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
... which is why I said

And you're never going to get great low light picture quality with a cell phone unless somebody makes a phone with the camera's sensor taking up like half of the back of the phone

Eh even at 3MP the screen resolution isn't higher than the photo output. 5MP should be the standard personally. Bigger MP would help with clarity but they should work on that at the sensor level.

Also, no more phones released without 720p video.

EVER. :leostare:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Iphone 5 take good low light pics bro. One of my dude stay embarrassing me when we out at the club :smugfavre:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sony set the bar high in January. The Sont xperia Z is the phone that HTC been trying to make for 2 years. I hope SONY focus and toss some real money at marketing this phone. The design is great, The screen is great, The UI looks clean, Sony makes the best sensor and great camera. SONY is aiming to win this year. They have to show that they care about supporting their phones though. 4.2 should hit the xperia Z in 2 months or else Samsung and HTC will come back to take their soul.

SONY Came to play
on screen buttons
Great build quality
Premium glass
1080p
top notch hardware