New York
Hands on with NVIDIA's 'Project Shield'

[ame=http://youtu.be/fTW8actusTI]NVIDIA Project Shield hands-on - YouTube[/ame]

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
13-megapixel camera with Exmor R sensor — can do HDR video, a first for phones.

Mobile Bravia Engine 2 optimizes colors and settings, best screen Sony has ever put on a phone.

And it's waterproof

Big NFC push for the Z. "Sony now offers the most NFC accessories of any manufacturer."

vld2756.jpg

vld2774.jpg

vld2800.jpg

vld2794.jpg

IMG_6612_verge_super_wide_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sony follows Nokia's path into NFC-enabled Bluetooth accessories

theverge4_1020_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

When it comes to streaming from your phone to something with some more muscle, there are a lot of options on the market. This year, Sony is taking a page out of Nokia's playbook with a slew of speakers and headsets enabled with Bluetooth 3.0, NFC, apt-X codec support, and speakerphone capabilities. The devices run the gamut from a racquetball-sized orb, to a purse-shaped speaker, to a premium $299 sound bar with a built-in subwoofer.

The spherical SRS-BTV5 will cost $69 when it launches and pumps out some OK sound despite its diminutive size. It’s a little tinny, and is prone to cracking at high volumes, but syncing with NFC is super simple, and the 360-degree sound means you won’t have to worry about the seating arrangement when you decide to rock out. The built-in battery only lasts for five hours, though.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sony introduces voice-controlled Google TV remote

SAM_0082-hero_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Sony's NSZ-GS7 Google TV box didn't hugely impress us last year, but a new accessory could breathe some life into it. The company has announced the new NSG-MR7U remote, of which the headline feature is a microphone that allows for voice-activated commands. Otherwise it sounds similar to the existing Sony Google TV remotes, with a backlit QWERTY keyboard on one side and a trackpad on the other. We'll make sure to check out how the new remote improves — or otherwise — Sony's Google TV implementation later in the week.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so I got the N4 and playing around with it.

not impressed. im sure its good and all but its my first smartphone so i cant appreciate exactly how good it is compared to inferior specimens :heh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling myself that my next phone is going to be a Nexus device, but every time I see one of these flagship devices from one of these companies I'm just :wow:

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
i really do want a Nexus phone as my next phone , but what I'm hearing about the Galaxy 4 got me :nice:

5 inch screen is a little too much but fuck it