Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Corning Introduces Gorilla Glass 3, Stronger and More Scratch Resistant Than Ever

GG3_release-650x502.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
LG Just Tease a New Phone in Their CES Press Event Trailer?

[ame=http://youtu.be/5vhiddoOdkE]2013 CES : LG Press Conference Trailer Video - YouTube[/ame]

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
An iPhone lover’s confession: I switched to the Nexus 4. Completely.

An iPhone lover’s confession: I switched to the Nexus 4. Completely.

Over the past few years I’ve invested a lot into Apple products and services.

My Nexus 4If you’d come by my house, you’d find four of the latest Apple TVs, two iMacs, the latest MacBook Air, a MacBook Pro, more than five AirPort Express stations and Apple’s Time Capsule. You could touch every single iPhone, from the first up to the iPhone 5, iPads ranging from first generation to fourth and we’ve lately added two iPad minis.

My iTunes Library comprises well over 8.000 songs – all purchased via the iTunes Store. No matter whom you would ask, everybody will confirm that I’m what some folks call an Apple fanboy.

The reach of Apple’s products goes beyond my personal life.

As the co-founder of Germany’s largest mobile development shop, I’m dealing with apps – predominantly iOS powered – in my daily professional life.

Driven primarily by the business I run, I tried to give Android a chance more than once.

In various self-experiments, I tried to leave my iPhone at home for the Motorola Droid, the Nexus One, the Samsung Galaxy S II and S III – and always switched straight back to the iPhone. None of those Android devices have worked for me – yet.

And then I got the Nexus 4.
When the latest Google flagship Android device shipped, I almost expected it to turn out as yet another “take-a-look-and-sell-it-on-ebay” experience. Little did I know.

It’s now almost two weeks since I switched the Nexus 4 on for the first time – and meanwhile I completely moved to it, leaving my iPhone 5 at home. Do I miss anything? Nope. Except iMessage. More to that later.

In this somewhat lengthy post, I’ll try to explain why.

My motivation is not to bash Platform A over Platform B. On the contrary: I will try to summarize my very personal findings and experience based on years of using iOS. I’ve seen the Apple platform evolve while Android was playing catch-up for so long. When iOS 6 came out, for the first time I complained about the lack of innovation in this major new release. I asked myself, whether we might see Apple beginning to lose its leading position in mobile platforms.

Before you read on, it’s important to emphasize that I’m a pro user.

I’m not the average smartphone owner, who makes just a couple of calls every now and then or runs an app once in a while. By the nature of my job and out of curiosity, I deal a lot with social media outlets, social networks and constantly try new services. With that said, my judgement might not be suitable for everyone. In case you consider yourself being a demanding power user though, you might find this helpful.

At the time of this writing, I used Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 on an LG Nexus 4.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
HdtM3.jpg

This is a good bumper case alternative to the OEM bumper. Some say its better than the OEM but personally I love it, still keeps the nice look of the phone and protects the front and back from impact. The pictures make the colors on it look lighter than what it actually is. Worth every penny

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone on the coli have a nexus 10? Nobody seems to be talking about it

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
HdtM3.jpg

This is a good bumper case alternative to the OEM bumper. Some say its better than the OEM but personally I love it, still keeps the nice look of the phone and protects the front and back from impact. The pictures make the colors on it look lighter than what it actually is. Worth every penny

I have it great case

Sent from my Nexus 4