Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stop: Everything is working for me with no bugs. My screen is bigger and looks good outside. Cm 10 and the other hybrid ROMs are better than stock. There's waaaaaay more customization :stopitslime: How they make a phone with only 4gb accessible memory with no sdcard slot? fukk that cloud shyt, good luck streaming a 4gb movie esp with data caps and throttling :heh: What you gonna do on an airplane? :laugh:

This gs3 screen is very hard to look at outside on sunny days...you ain't the only one that owned a gs3 breh.

The latest official stock android is the smoothest/fastest I've ever seen android...shyt is on a different level for real. I loved my gs3 but performance wise the nexus 4 got it beat.

Only thing I miss is being able to put an extended battery in my phone like I had in my gs3 (had a 4200mah battery that lasted for an eternity).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol...negative.

Nexus 4 is the best phone I've ever used performance wise...love this phone.

ive read that the nexus 4 battery life is ASS CHEEKS.....is this true?

how is it compared to the galaxy s3 battery

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
ive read that the nexus 4 battery life is ASS CHEEKS.....is this true?

how is it compared to the galaxy s3 battery

Gs3 battery is slightly better, IMO. But in no way the n4 battery is bad, I still get a full day. But on another note..Google now.....:wow:

as9Fg.png

shyt is GOAT, I didn't even ask for all that info.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Apple iphone convert here...love my S3...but im brand new to this sh!t..can anyone tell me if rooting a device it worth it?...is it the equivalent of jailbreakin an iphone?
It really depends on what you want to do.

Its not the equivalent of jailbreaking an iPhone mostly due to the fact that Android does not have many of those restrictions iOS has even on stock.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Apple iphone convert here...love my S3...but im brand new to this sh!t..can anyone tell me if rooting a device it worth it?...is it the equivalent of jailbreakin an iphone?

Like everyone has been saying, depending on what features you need out of your phone Rooting may not be necessarily. If you want the stock Android look and customization just throw either Apex launcher or Nova launcher on it. I have an Optimus G which shares the same hardware as the Nexus 4 and after throwing a launcher on it has the look too.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I guess if you don't need more memory then its cool, but I dont have an ipod (:rip: ) so all my music is on my memory card. I have true unlimited on tmobb but i'm not about to pay a monthly fee for cloud storage, shyt when my free 50 gig dropbox is up in a year i'm canceling that shyt. Hopefully the next Nexus is not on some budget friendly shyt & has a sd card slot so I can :eat:, if not then its GS4.

If you came from the gs3 you should have claimed that free 50 gb dropbox bruh.

How the he'll you get 50gig with drop Box :ohhh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
n4 havent lag once. Some of the in app performance is poor because of the app itself:heh:

Rookie developers :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
n4 havent lag once. Some of the in app performance is poor because of the app itself:heh:

Rookie developers :bryan:

For example...compare "the verge" app to the "Engadget" app...verge smooth as butter....Engadget choppy on ANY phone Smh.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Verge app is what every app should aim for. The smoothness and transition is :noah:

Google currents, The verge app, and pocket are the smoothest app on android

I wish every app was as smooth....I know the verge app costed 70k