This shyt is :ahh: told dude from craigslist he can keep that 4

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Gs3 with the latest stock android ROM >>>>>> Nexus 4

This shyt is :ahh: told dude from craigslist he can keep that 4

:sitdown: its not even close. Too many bugs first and foremost and in most case only 80% of the the s3 features are even functional. Having the official stock android experience>>>>> any phone period. The speed, the official updates, IPS screen (coming from a s3 myself) try viewing your screen outside breh :Russ: amoled is trash outdoors. You better off on touchwiz doggie, stock is cool but cm10 ain't fukking with official 4.2.1. We can root too and still keep the features you nikkas struggling to get :mj:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:sitdown: its not even close. Too many bugs first and foremost and in most case only 80% of the the s3 features are even functional. Having the official stock android experience>>>>> any phone period. The speed, the official updates, IPS screen (coming from a s3 myself) try viewing your screen outside breh :Russ: amoled is trash outdoors. You better off on touchwiz doggie, stock is cool but cm10 ain't fukking with official 4.2.1. We can root too and still keep the features you nikkas struggling to get :mj:

:stop: Everything is working for me with no bugs. My screen is bigger and looks good outside. Cm 10 and the other hybrid ROMs are better than stock. There's waaaaaay more customization :stopitslime: How they make a phone with only 4gb accessible memory with no sdcard slot? fukk that cloud shyt, good luck streaming a 4gb movie esp with data caps and throttling :heh: What you gonna do on an airplane? :laugh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I may throw CM10 on my EVO this weekend.

Found out that Stock ROM knows when I'm tethering using Wifi Tether and caps my connection to connected devices to .7mbps...

I'm going to see how well CM10 runs on my shyt (GPS, LTE) and make a decision from there.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I may throw CM10 on my EVO this weekend.

Found out that Stock ROM knows when I'm tethering using Wifi Tether and caps my connection to connected devices to .7mbps...

I'm going to see how well CM10 runs on my shyt (GPS, LTE) and make a decision from there.

Tmobb has something like that too, there's a workaround though. Search on xda and see if there's one for your phone too.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:manny:
:stop: Everything is working for me with no bugs. My screen is bigger and looks good outside. Cm 10 and the other hybrid ROMs are better than stock. There's waaaaaay more customization :stopitslime: How they make a phone with only 4gb accessible memory with no sdcard slot? fukk that cloud shyt, good luck streaming a 4gb movie esp with data caps and throttling :heh: What you gonna do on an airplane? :laugh:

KLJbT.png
I got tons of stuff on my phone :Manny: and I'm only paying $30 for 5gigs, pretty good deal to me. Would be nice to to get that true unlimited tho :damn:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:manny:

KLJbT.png
I got tons of stuff on my phone :Manny: and I'm only paying $30 for 5gigs, pretty good deal to me. Would be nice to to get that true unlimited tho :damn:

I guess if you don't need more memory then its cool, but I dont have an ipod (:rip: ) so all my music is on my memory card. I have true unlimited on tmobb but i'm not about to pay a monthly fee for cloud storage, shyt when my free 50 gig dropbox is up in a year i'm canceling that shyt. Hopefully the next Nexus is not on some budget friendly shyt & has a sd card slot so I can :eat:, if not then its GS4.

If you came from the gs3 you should have claimed that free 50 gb dropbox bruh.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess if you don't need more memory then its cool, but I dont have an ipod (:rip: ) so all my music is on my memory card. I have true unlimited on tmobb but i'm not about to pay a monthly fee for cloud storage, shyt when my free 50 gig dropbox is up in a year i'm canceling that shyt. Hopefully the next Nexus is not on some budget friendly shyt & has a sd card slot so I can :eat:, if not then its GS4.

If you came from the gs3 you should have claimed that free 50 gb dropbox bruh.

whats good with drop box. I have that on my note 2.

edit: nvm, registered and got the email.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Carné Asada;2697372 said:
whats good with drop box. I have that on my note 2.

edit: nvm, registered and got the email.

They gave u the 50gb on the note too? :leon:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tmobb has something like that too, there's a workaround though. Search on xda and see if there's one for your phone too.

Can't find a legit fix on XDA for it yet. That's why I'll prolly end up throwing CM10 on my shyt.