GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Took a while, but I finally put CM10 on this EVO LTE.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know it's been out, but I've been lazy and didn't feel like doing the necessary stuff to get it working. My tethering is working fine now, (I fixed it on Sense as well, but still flashed the ROM), now the test will be how it handles GPS.

But for now, my LTE and tethering is working like it should and that's most important to me at the moment.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just copped an off contract Optimus L9 for $199 and free shipping. It was finally time to throw WP7 in the bushes :scusthov:. Its not top of the line, only ICS, but it looks good and gets the job done in terms of tethering my Nexus 7.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just copped an off contract Optimus L9 for $199 and free shipping. It was finally time to throw WP7 in the bushes :scusthov:. Its not top of the line, only ICS, but it looks good and gets the job done in terms of tethering my Nexus 7.

I got this HTC 8X its a cool secondary phone next to my note 2.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was at a sports bar watching the game started texting on my N4.

some cac next to me with his wife: "is that a mini ipad?" :leon:

"no its a nexus" :what:

"oh" :scusthov:

:beli:

G@ngreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apple iphone convert here...love my S3...but im brand new to this sh!t..can anyone tell me if rooting a device it worth it?...is it the equivalent of jailbreakin an iphone?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apple iphone convert here...love my S3...but im brand new to this sh!t..can anyone tell me if rooting a device it worth it?...is it the equivalent of jailbreakin an iphone?

rooting aint worth it breh. ive tried every rom. cm10 has a lot of bugs. stock is the most stable