NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what would ya'll say is the best browser to use? I've been using Chrome which is good but I haven't had a lot of time to play with other ones.

I ride with chrome because I use it on my cpu but I really think Dolphin is the best mobile browser.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Jealous of what nikka? A LG phone? :childplease: foh Duke.

You sound stupid breh, lg helps makes some of the best hardware thus why Google had them make the nexus. Outside of Sony, Samsung and LG who is innovating? Lg even makes the retina screens for iPads, iPhone and macbooks. So what are you saying breh :sitdown:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You sound stupid breh, lg helps makes some of the best hardware thus why Google had them make the nexus. Outside of Sony, Samsung and LG who is innovating? Lg even makes the retina screens for iPads, iPhone and macbooks. So what are you saying breh :sitdown:

Only The DNA comes close hardware wise :snoop:

N4= in a class by itself :lolbron:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lets not argue which phone is better than which. remeber we all goog set droid gang. dont want any tension within our own clique.....at the end of the day we all :bustback: apple

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm amazed at what the Android Community has done with the HP TouchPad

:wow:

These dudes have JB running on this thing. I went back to an ICS ROM though, due to the JB ones not working with Splashtop. This ROM is dope and it has the WebOS card system for clearing the running apps from your activity list.

:whew:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Screen display- Nexus 4 :comeon:
Software- Android 4.2>> Touchwiz :comeon:
Note 2 is on android 4.1.2. 4.2 have new security features. Yall still getting malware threats weekly
Build Quality- Nexus 4
Camera-Tie
Radio- N4
Features- Note 2
Speed- Nexus 4
sound- Note 2
Hardware-Nexus 4
Battery-Note 2
Lag free-Nexus 4
updates- Nexus 4

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:last couple of weeks with contract, switching to simple mobile , will start a prepaid thread when i do

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
lets not argue which phone is better than which. remeber we all goog set droid gang. dont want any tension within our own clique.....at the end of the day we all :bustback: apple

Ain't none really but these nikkas are outrageous with this bullshyt.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screen display- Nexus 4 :comeon:
Software- Android 4.2>> Touchwiz :comeon:
Note 2 is on android 4.1.2. 4.2 have new security features. Yall still getting malware threats weekly
Build Quality- Nexus 4
Camera-Tie
Radio- N4
Features- Note 2
Speed- Nexus 4
sound- Note 2
Hardware-Nexus 4
Battery-Note 2
Lag free-Nexus 4
updates- Nexus 4

Lol @ lag. Now you're making shyt up. Holla at me when the N4 has expandable storage or a removable battery. Or multi Window. And make sure to lay low on the usage. Don't want it to heat up and crack. How's that for build quality?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Carné Asada;2710277 said:
Lol @ lag. Now you're making shyt up. Holla at me when the N4 has expandable storage or a removable battery. Or multi Window. And make sure to lay low on the usage. Don't want it to heat up and crack. How's that for build quality?

On screen buttons>> Hardware buttons
Lock screen widgets, day dream mode>>>
Top notch security features>>> TW is a hackers dream :heh:
Storage =Cloud Life
Removable battery - I get 14 hours of use a day then wireless charging when I need it :obama:

Nexus 4 is the head of android. It will never change. Android 5.0 coming in 5 months :noah::ahh:

Look at the screeeeen lol. IPS display>>>
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSmUeF7dlI8"]GOOGLE NEXUS 4 VS IPHONE 5 VS SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 HARDWARE, SCREEN COMPARISON - YouTube[/ame]